Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2019, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graventhel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love an official source if you have one.
The wiki's new patch notes page is here to help!

http://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_Notes#paineel_patch

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-23-2019, 04:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The wiki's new patch notes page is here to help!

http://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_Notes#paineel_patch
Importantly though, according to the Timeline (which you probably also maintain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) Paineel was already in at Blue launch http://wiki.project1999.com/Timeline.

Do we know that what was in at blue launch won't necessarily be in at Green launch?
Old 09-23-2019, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Woah woah now, not *that* classic!
Old 09-23-2019, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Importantly though, according to the Timeline (which you probably also maintain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) Paineel was already in at Blue launch http://wiki.project1999.com/Timeline.

Do we know that what was in at blue launch won't necessarily be in at Green launch?
No, and in fact I just added a note to the patch notes page saying:

Quote:
All current significance markings are a best guess only! No one except Nilbog currently knows for certain which notes will be relevant to Green and which won't.
Until Green drops or Rogean/Nilbog announces something, when it comes to any specific topic, we're all just guessing as to whether Green will be "true classic" or just "Blue classic" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. I feel compelled to mention that no one person owns that page ... or any important page on the wiki. Really, the only "owned" pages are people's guides and Magelos and such.

I'm just one of several people who <3 the wiki and edit that page to try and make it as helpful as possible. You could be one too!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-23-2019 at 04:36 PM..
Old 09-23-2019, 04:36 PM
Orc

If your going to go as far as doing this, i better have 1 of my 3 randomly chosen combat midis playing when i engage in combat not just the same one over and over again..
Old 09-23-2019, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should /viewport to 4x3 so that your not getting the top and bottom chopped off your world view. (I prefer this even if not trying to be classic. Much easier to see what is going on. Most people playing widescreen don't understand the server hard limits the view width so that widescreen is disadvantagous).

Then you can move UI elements to the side bar(s) more similar to the feel of the stone ui vs the transparent elements
This is why I play at the super-popular 1792×1344 resolution.
Old 09-23-2019, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We know that many things that were in at blue's launch won't be in at green's launch, but we don't know exactly what.

For this case, Paineel, we know that Nilbog was doing the research to set up for Green not having it.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s....php?p=1062134
We do not know if he got the info he needed, but I feel like at the very least they would choose to move the paineel necro vendors/GM out to the hut and disable Paineel
Old 09-23-2019, 06:01 PM
Large Bat

I'm spit-balling here, but when one meditates they close their eyes no?

I'm neither for nor against the idea of full screen spellbook I will play no matter what.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrloki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm spit-balling here, but when one meditates they close their eyes no?

I'm neither for nor against the idea of full screen spellbook I will play no matter what.
Of course, they do, they also don't track mobs, shuffle things in and out of their backpacks, create a set of banded armor, or heed their groupmates' cries for help as they become monster food.

No, they attempt to become one with their master, the source of their mana and spells
Old 09-23-2019, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Cant wait for the whiner threads about this har har
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread