Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2022, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They have to move a bill package like this to promote panic buying of all guns and related items, and of course outrage. It’s the outrage that counts.

“What a ridiculous pile of shit bills that won’t do anything!” Says everyone who reads them
“What a ridiculous pile of shit person you are for not voting for it, don’t you wanna save lives?!” Says the senator trying to win the gunaphobe vote
“What a ridiculous pile of shit person those bad guys are for making a trash bill, if you don’t vote for me, they’re gunna steal your guns!”

Everyone wins except America and it’s people.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-09-2022, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The buyback program has to be the biggest gimmick, the Gov is using your tax money to buy back items you purchased with your money.

Stop and think about that.. elections matter but we don't chose who gets up. Barrack steps out of obscurity and now lives in Marthas Vineyard. He also launched a campaign on coal (Remember learn to code?) but some states depend on coal energy to power their electric vehicles.
What the heck are you talking about

Buy back programs are genius. Not only am I going to sell my gun to the government for probably far less than I paid for it (well it was a gift, so really what my family paid for it), and probably less than a pawn shop would give for it…

…but I’m also going to cut my dick off to prevent NY subway rapes
Old 06-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They have to move a bill package like this to promote panic buying of all guns and related items, and of course outrage. It’s the outrage that counts.

“What a ridiculous pile of shit bills that won’t do anything!” Says everyone who reads them
“What a ridiculous pile of shit person you are for not voting for it, don’t you wanna save lives?!” Says the senator trying to win the gunaphobe vote
“What a ridiculous pile of shit person those bad guys are for making a trash bill, if you don’t vote for me, they’re gunna steal your guns!”

Everyone wins except America and it’s people.
#notme

lets just vote for different ppl not associated with big monies who are nice and stuff

i'm gonna do that until i can't anymore

we may all die cuz of guns or climate change or monkey pox, we can at least die with dignity tho, we won't fix it by staying the course consisistently towards where we headed

it may not change anything at all at least i die with the satisfaction of knowing it is NOT ME

that I did what I could short of deliberately taking life and hurting people which I won't do if I can help it at all (or that I didn't enable other ppl to hurt other ppl by putting power in the hands of the powerful already)

IDK as have been pointed out my IQ is about ~80 ish on a good day
Last edited by starkind; 06-09-2022 at 11:49 AM..
Old 06-09-2022, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

we should have red flag laws that let the NSA monitor citizens as if they were domestic terrorists if your neighbor or someone on the boards is worried.

it's that simple.
Old 06-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we should have red flag laws that let the NSA monitor citizens as if they were domestic terrorists if your neighbor or someone on the boards is worried.

it's that simple.
absolutely certain this already exists and has since before the patriot act
Old 06-09-2022, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The buyback program has to be the biggest gimmick, the Gov is using your tax money to buy back items you purchased with your money.
Would you say libertarian healthcare workers are similarly silly in light of taxpayer subsidies?

I would like you to say that, please say that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2022, 12:24 PM
Banned

they (NSA) dont' care about ppl like me at all lol

the only people they monitor/harras are the people who will upend the power of the system to oppress those wage/hr earners

or ppl who disrupt the international order... (Osama)

schooters & racists and pedos are not a priority or interesting to the NSA --- there is just a bunch of song and dance

they will also help out the CIA keep track of the drug kingpins NOT on the CIA payroll butt that is another story for another day
Last edited by starkind; 06-09-2022 at 12:27 PM..
Old 06-09-2022, 12:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's that simple.
Pretty sure DHS did that after 9/11

Remember Edward Snowden?

We really should have a red flag law for low IQ future shooters who are literally stupid enough post ahead of time online that they plan to shoot up a school, which has happened before

I’m all for free speech but anyone that stupid and sociopathic should just be mailed to somewhere like Afghanistan or Somalia or El Salvador where they can indulge their gun fantasies to their fullest, and probably will have to just to stay alive
Old 06-09-2022, 12:28 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure DHS did that after 9/11

Remember Edward Snowden?

We really should have a red flag law for low IQ future shooters who are literally stupid enough post ahead of time online that they plan to shoot up a school, which has happened before

I’m all for free speech but anyone that stupid and sociopathic should just be mailed to somewhere like Afghanistan or Somalia or El Salvador where they can indulge their gun fantasies to their fullest, and probably will have to just to stay alive
Edward snowden was a big deal because he leaked stuff about the budget and what they was doin not because he was going to shoot anyone !!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2022, 12:30 PM
Banned

Yah i'm very pro fascism when it comes to dealing with violent (very rude, like ppl who spit and throw stuff) and aggressive ppl (or drive aggressively) - also liars!!!!!

that's not how fascism even works tho (lol)
Last edited by starkind; 06-09-2022 at 12:32 PM..
Closed Thread