Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2022, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

We've come a long way since Frasier.
Old 06-07-2022, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can I use my children to ornament myself today? Hmmmmmm..... should I take them mini golfing? Junior is a pretty good shot, that'll impress my peers. Oh actually wait, I'll take him to the lapdance blur-the-lines sex thing, where we essentially introduce the children to the concept of professional sex work. I will seem WAY more open minded and progressive than that stupid bitch Barb who lives nextdoor. This is good and correct.

-a good parent!
Better than the way the GOP introduce it through
Church priests
Straight camps
Southern preTeen Beauty pageants for the judges to walk into the dressing room (Trump can teach them how)
Roy Moore could show them in malls
Robert Kraft and Matt Gaetz may have some great sex trafficking locations they can pass on.

Yeah Baler your political party. All your party.
Old 06-07-2022, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Church priests
Straight camps
Southern preTeen Beauty pageants for the judges to walk into the dressing room (Trump can teach them how)
Robert Kraft and Matt Gaetz may have some great sex trafficking locations they can pass on.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2022, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Church priests
Straight camps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I like alot of the humor? often very british "humour" ofc.

John Oliver and his staff have been able to dig deep into our society/government and they always highlight something going on that is truly fucked up..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only re-enforces that our economic and societal issues are not an American problem..
Old 06-07-2022, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Trump would date his own daughter because family values are very important to GOPtards.
Old 06-07-2022, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump would date his own daughter because family values are very important to GOPtards.
It would be progressive if it was his son.
Old 06-07-2022, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ivanka Trump is WAYYY out of Donald Trump's league. he has to convince poor eastern european women to come and marry him because he's rich, and rural estonian villages don't know who Donald Trump is so he can reinvent himself, and by the time she signs the pre-nup its too late!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And, Anyone would date this classy, educated, poised, funny, intelligent blonde bombshell.

and it would be OK

Yes, this post is totally simping for Ivanka Trump, and that too is OK
Old 06-07-2022, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can I use my children to ornament myself today? Hmmmmmm..... should I take them mini golfing? Junior is a pretty good shot, that'll impress my peers. Oh actually wait, I'll take him to the lapdance blur-the-lines sex thing, where we essentially introduce the children to the concept of professional sex work. I will seem WAY more open minded and progressive than that stupid bitch Barb who lives nextdoor. This is good and correct.

-a good parent!
No one believes you have kids my man

Moot point
Old 06-07-2022, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You ever been on an interstate highway?
Old 06-07-2022, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trump and the South both lost badly, stupid.
I lol’ed
Closed Thread