Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2022, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Undercover Journo Infiltrates British Far-Right, Gets Violently Attacked by Far-Left After Just 10 Minutes of Leafleting
Old 05-12-2022, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you go undercover and you're accepting a bit of risk

Hats off to the journalist and the far left beatdown crew

i'd like more information about the far left beatdown crew
Old 05-12-2022, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A beating and 4 misdemeanors sounds fair.
Dude’s a hero

Like will smith

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 05-12-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you go undercover and you're accepting a bit of risk

Hats off to the journalist and the far left beatdown crew

i'd like more information about the far left beatdown crew
Imagine if Jib risked a beatdown every time he said something terribly racist or advocated violently establishing a theocracy.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:44 PM
Banned

I’m all for a comedy/MMA hybrid. Comedian tells a joke, people come up to assault them, battle ensues

Make it to where if the comedian loses the fight they have to step down and the winner becomes the new comedian like a king of the hill scenario
Old 05-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m all for a comedy/MMA hybrid. Comedian tells a joke, people come up to assault them, battle ensues

Make it to where if the comedian loses the fight they have to step down and the winner becomes the new comedian like a king of the hill scenario
i would watch the hell out of this show and buy tickets and lose a fight within seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine if Jib risked a beatdown every time he said something terribly racist or advocated violently establishing a theocracy.
i'm not gonna wish violence on anyone but the latest coming out of the conservative outrage machine just keeps reminding me that what these folks are really afraid of are the consequences of their own actions

see: conservative outrage over the mobs forming up for the supreme court, they have to thread the needle where they decry that mob but support their own mob forming activities, it's entertaining to see them do gymnastics
Last edited by robayon; 05-12-2022 at 02:50 PM..
Old 05-12-2022, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2022, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i would watch the hell out of this show and buy tickets and lose a fight within seconds
It’s not the same but this is what I pictured

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 05-12-2022, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
now you're threatening me with IRL violence
Old 05-12-2022, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
now you're threatening me with IRL violence
You sound hysterical, I'm just saying at least these paste eating retards have the balls to risk life and limb for the stupid ideals you share.
Closed Thread