Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2018, 11:09 AM
Banned

I'm going to lay off you kid. I almost feel bad that I know for a fact that in 2 hours and in like 4 hours and in like 5 hours today you're going to think about how mad you are because of the conversation you had with me this morning.

Go outside enjoy the Blue sky while we still have one.

Before it turns into the reddish hellscape that you think it is going to evolve into because of all your political global warming fears.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Guy who immediately resorts to ad hominem attacks when he can't bluster his way out of the corner he's backed himself into warns others to refrain from ad hominem attacks. More news at 10.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to lay off you kid. I almost feel bad that I know for a fact that in 2 hours and in like 4 hours and in like 5 hours today you're going to think about how mad you are because of the conversation you had with me this morning.

Go outside enjoy the Blue sky while we still have one.

Before it turns into the reddish hellscape that you think it is going to evolve into because of all your political global warming fears.
Have fun at the coal mine, buddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2018, 11:28 AM
Banned

Have fun in Mexico
Old 11-24-2018, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wut
Old 11-24-2018, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We'll see. all the climate science projections indicate that my well will be just fine.
It'll proly shift back forth for a decade. More data and new logic lines to trace and all. I just want to see molten salt reactors get their fair shake, but nuclear energy has been demonized in the US since three mile island which is a damn shame.
Old 11-24-2018, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol
Old 11-24-2018, 01:14 PM
Banned

Want to build the renewable energy ethnostate version of stardew valley were u can ingame purchase ecocultists as you develop beyond primitive level 1 tech like coal, and get good at decentralization.

Of course coal will have its niches, but the economic cost is terrible once u factor in the dmg to the food chain and heavy metals. And ecosystems where it's lazily frakked for basicly executive trust fundy coccaine funds.
Old 11-24-2018, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It'll proly shift back forth for a decade. More data and new logic lines to trace and all. I just want to see molten salt reactors get their fair shake, but nuclear energy has been demonized in the US since three mile island which is a damn shame.
I cant wait for us all to get renable energy working and then a super volcano erupts and its like lol what a waste of time all that was.

All those abortions sending so many empathetic people to hell and im just over here going, I didn't waste any of my time trying to use a single reusable bag and I still get to go to heaven.
Old 11-24-2018, 01:20 PM
Banned

Eheheheheehhheeeehaaaa lol. Missing the point.

You don't seem that happy though mick, cuz you're here telling us we're wrong about satanic heaven.

Who do you need to convince about the renewable bags? It makes a lot of ppl feel good and keeps our beaches and oceans neat and tidy looking like well manicured estates.

Im not interested in living in a megadump. Waste management and production control are worthwhile.

Anyway, hemp bags make people happy. Happy people are better people.
Closed Thread