Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2023, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But what if it's part of a plan? Or do you think everything that's going on is sheer coincidence? I think you're correct that most liberals think they're doing good but I think there is an overall plan. Either way, they are destroying this nation.
I can’t decipher a plan tbh

Step 1. Destroy city

Step 2. ???

Step 3. Profit

I can’t make the connection. I think it’s all misplaced altruism
Old 07-20-2023, 11:55 AM
Banned

Or something like this can be the future

I heard a co-worker talking about a surgical implant that causes a drug to go into the body that binds to opioid receptors to block the high. Sort of like methadone, but it lasts for 6 months, and you don’t have to take it daily

I have to work now so I can’t pull it up, but I found this

This stuff could be the easiest future “fix”. I believe Botten touched on this at one point in the past here as well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2349.jpg (25.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-20-2023, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Complain about homeless and drug addicts but cancel the programs that are made to get them off the street. Because of but ma' taxes.

Classic GOP strategy feeding into their brainwashed rage fests.
Old 07-20-2023, 11:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t decipher a plan tbh

Step 1. Destroy city

Step 2. ???

Step 3. Profit

I can’t make the connection. I think it’s all misplaced altruism
It's been a frog-in-water plan for a long time. If your goal is globalism, you can't allow strong nation states like America used to be. You can't allow a nation that loves God, loves their nation, and loves their families.

What have they been doing to this country since the late 50's? They tossed out God. They destroyed families. And they destroyed the love for country. Think about all the connected dots over the years, even recently, that point to that mission.

I'll admit I've been around a while but anyone who's paying attention should be able to see the evidence... discounting most liberals of course.

The bottom line is, they've been trying to destroy America for a long time and they're succeeding. There is no coming back from this IMO, only further destruction. Their plan is almost complete. Kids can barely read or write but they learn to diddle themselves in pre-school. They know nothing of history other than a hate for their country. These are the next leaders, the final nails in the coffin.

Good times.
Old 07-20-2023, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Complain about homeless and drug addicts but cancel the programs that are made to get them off the street. Because of but ma' taxes.

Classic GOP strategy feeding into their brainwashed rage fests.
Chances are those programs success rates are bad. Usually when people are bad at accomplishing their work goals, their funding gets cut
Old 07-20-2023, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chances are those programs success rates are bad. Usually when people are bad at accomplishing their work goals, their funding gets cut
Well those programs can help distribute up and coming solutions.

A research team led by the University of Houston has developed a vaccine targeting the dangerous synthetic opioid fentanyl that could block its ability to enter the brain, thus eliminating the drug's "high." The breakthrough discovery could have major implications for the nation's opioid epidemic by becoming a relapse prevention agent for people trying to quit using opioids.

Granted the Pure Bloods will probably go nuts with this approach.

Especially if the vaccine has to be regularly give to attempt the reduced chance of relapse.

So I think the programs are important and will be very important in the future.
Old 07-20-2023, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been a frog-in-water plan for a long time. If your goal is globalism, you can't allow strong nation states like America used to be. You can't allow a nation that loves God, loves their nation, and loves their families.

What have they been doing to this country since the late 50's? They tossed out God. They destroyed families. And they destroyed the love for country. Think about all the connected dots over the years, even recently, that point to that mission.

I'll admit I've been around a while but anyone who's paying attention should be able to see the evidence... discounting most liberals of course.

The bottom line is, they've been trying to destroy America for a long time and they're succeeding. There is no coming back from this IMO, only further destruction. Their plan is almost complete. Kids can barely read or write but they learn to diddle themselves in pre-school. They know nothing of history other than a hate for their country. These are the next leaders, the final nails in the coffin.

Good times.
The GOP is now the Boiled Frog Party [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2023, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Or something like this can be the future

I heard a co-worker talking about a surgical implant that causes a drug to go into the body that binds to opioid receptors to block the high. Sort of like methadone, but it lasts for 6 months, and you don’t have to take it daily

I have to work now so I can’t pull it up, but I found this

This stuff could be the easiest future “fix”. I believe Botten touched on this at one point in the past here as well

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trans
Old 07-20-2023, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well those programs can help distribute up and coming solutions.

A research team led by the University of Houston has developed a vaccine targeting the dangerous synthetic opioid fentanyl that could block its ability to enter the brain, thus eliminating the drug's "high." The breakthrough discovery could have major implications for the nation's opioid epidemic by becoming a relapse prevention agent for people trying to quit using opioids.

Granted the Pure Bloods will probably go nuts with this approach.

Especially if the vaccine has to be regularly give to attempt the reduced chance of relapse.

So I think the programs are important and will be very important in the future.
I agree that cutting funding isn’t a solution in itself, that better programs need to be developed

But if you like research and wanted to do some digging, I’ve heard talk of these homeless programs being a money making racket for those administering them, with garbage success rates. Like a serious either incompetence or corruption issue
Old 07-20-2023, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The GOP is now the Boiled Frog Party [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Compost. Yeah, that's on my list. It's good drivel for liberal lap dogs though.
Closed Thread