Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2022, 09:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So much virg up in this bitch
Some casual scum up in this piece, nice.
Old 01-03-2022, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to this thread, Syft has killed me a total of 52 times. He has yet to post any logs or proof. I have posted evidence of me killing him however. I am also not banned, please stop with the weird fantasies man.
https://imgur.com/CPiF5pp

When you refused to accept the duel and we fought 1v1, later I joined God's work and we dueled 3 times, you lost all three.

One of your bitch moves was to hold the duel and if you won you would hit accept before the last shot, but you never won vs me to pull that trick.

Fell also killed June like 30+ times when I tried to grief you off the box and you kept lying about being June.

https://imgur.com/6sR6eyd

You lost your duel to Murda as well and tried to cheat during that one getting heals.

Seems like Holocaust/Empire's only skill was dying and lying about it.
Old 01-06-2022, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

Popped in to take my award ..
Old 01-06-2022, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://imgur.com/CPiF5pp

When you refused to accept the duel and we fought 1v1, later I joined God's work and we dueled 3 times, you lost all three.

One of your bitch moves was to hold the duel and if you won you would hit accept before the last shot, but you never won vs me to pull that trick.

Fell also killed June like 30+ times when I tried to grief you off the box and you kept lying about being June.

https://imgur.com/6sR6eyd

You lost your duel to Murda as well and tried to cheat during that one getting heals.

Seems like Holocaust/Empire's only skill was dying and lying about it.
https://youtu.be/A21wxZKiao8

I see you’re dating again. Good luck!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-07-2022, 06:49 PM
Kobold

Good thread Syft!

Can’t wait to see all of this pent up aggression spill into red 2.0 lol

Lots of hurt feelings out there still, cracked me up seeing screens from 8 years ago getting dragged into this. Definitely totally cool and normal behavior.

Never hated anyone or even disliked anyone here but my rl bro is retarded so my tolerance skill is maxed out. I did/do love some folk tho. Loudog, Quil and his lover, and Zadepal and a bunch of others. Almost feels like I won Everquest sometimes when I look back at it, 100% fun rate and I still keep up with a lot of pals 10 years later. Pretty sure I only raided one dragon tho but who tf cares about that anyway

Slathar and Krazy were standout annoyances for many, those knights Templar made some people rage on the regular too
Old 01-13-2022, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notfame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good thread Syft!

Can’t wait to see all of this pent up aggression spill into red 2.0 lol

Lots of hurt feelings out there still, cracked me up seeing screens from 8 years ago getting dragged into this. Definitely totally cool and normal behavior.

Never hated anyone or even disliked anyone here but my rl bro is retarded so my tolerance skill is maxed out. I did/do love some folk tho. Loudog, Quil and his lover, and Zadepal and a bunch of others. Almost feels like I won Everquest sometimes when I look back at it, 100% fun rate and I still keep up with a lot of pals 10 years later. Pretty sure I only raided one dragon tho but who tf cares about that anyway

Slathar and Krazy were standout annoyances for many, those knights Templar made some people rage on the regular too
Slathar and Krazy are cool people, bless those wooden legs.

And me hating 99% of this servers pop is cool and normal, because you're all awful people that only contribute to society in your absence.

You think it's my fault they can be so easily goaded and not their own lack of mental maturity for allowing it to happen? While simultaneously listing some of the worst human beings on this server as your personal friends.

Loudog was a mentally handicapped narcissist unable to find the humor in anything who would sperg at every death as I easily goaded him into his 4 or 5th consecutive kill. The rest you listed were sociopaths who pretended to be enlightened and peaceful while always stirring up drama and feeding on negativity like emotional fucking vampires.

Yea you're right, I torture people like that because I'm doing God's Work and ensuring my holy medal of honor for abusing real world demons and I'm glad that I made every person you listed sperg and rage quit for long periods of time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-13-2022, 11:42 AM
Kobold

Somehow this Bhariava guy or w/e his name is looks like the biggest loser in the thread. Blue player talking about his very anime characters dick size. Yikes
Old 01-13-2022, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somehow this Bhariava guy or w/e his name is looks like the biggest loser in the thread. Blue player talking about his very anime characters dick size. Yikes
RL exploits, hell, that's for normies, they all about that elf sim flex.
Old 01-13-2022, 12:38 PM
Banned

if you havent noticed yet Bhariava is that weirdo starkind on his alt account aka his

alter ego
Old 01-13-2022, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you havent noticed yet Bhariava is that weirdo starkind on his alt account aka his

alter ego
Unless he is at evil genius lvl I doubt he could change his spelling and sentence structure syntax between accounts.
Closed Thread