Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

Sup Scar. You playing here too bro?
Old 11-25-2012, 09:54 AM
Aviak

just started a DE wizard a few days ago, would love to have some people to chat/level with. hit me up - name is Daemin
Old 11-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeminff7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just started a DE wizard a few days ago, would love to have some people to chat/level with. hit me up - name is Daemin
<Full Retard> Needs wizards. should you join the zerg Nihilum, your days of living will be numbered.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Kobold

axe is a straight boss
Old 11-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Full Retard> Needs wizards. should you join the zerg Nihilum, your days of living will be numbered.
lol.
Well, hit me up in game, would be fun to at least know other people are doin' thangs, maybe join a guild or whatever! - I was in EC leveling earlier and the zone was EMPTy wooooo that shit is crazy.
I haven't played much yet though, I'd like to stick with this wizard, a class I haven't played really past the teens in any version of EQ. and someone was nice enough to give me some money for spells on this toon so - whoever that was, I didn't get your name, thanks man, makes the game a lot more playable when I can afford water and food - damn I'm bad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*edit* also a couple of questions - What level can I use global /ooc? Is the exp rate normal EQ(p1999 blue style, I mean) on this server - I'm just really not sure, and can't find the info - thanks for any help ya alll.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeminff7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol.
Well, hit me up in game, would be fun to at least know other people are doin' thangs, maybe join a guild or whatever! - I was in EC leveling earlier and the zone was EMPTy wooooo that shit is crazy.
I haven't played much yet though, I'd like to stick with this wizard, a class I haven't played really past the teens in any version of EQ. and someone was nice enough to give me some money for spells on this toon so - whoever that was, I didn't get your name, thanks man, makes the game a lot more playable when I can afford water and food - damn I'm bad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*edit* also a couple of questions - What level can I use global /ooc? Is the exp rate normal EQ(p1999 blue style, I mean) on this server - I'm just really not sure, and can't find the info - thanks for any help ya alll.
EC tunnel is not used for trading on this server. XP rate is boosted a lot compared to blue and you can use global ooc at level 10.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Aviak

^^^ I appreciate the answers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
^^^ I appreciate the answers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you make it to level 20 ill give you 500 plat. Look me up online on Whore.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you make it to level 20 ill give you 500 plat. Look me up online on Whore.
that name isn't classic, where's the fucking naming police? admins prioritize for fuk sake,

1. make sure all names are pg13
2. food and water ratio to size needs to be fixed
3. i feel some models / textures are still not classic

thank you
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Sarnak

Axe! Look me up in game for some groupage.

Druid - Yakko - Level 8.

Whore is the shit, take him *it* up on the 500pp deal! Full Retard is the shit, join them when you're 46+.

Game on!
Closed Thread