Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 08:41 PM
Orc

yeah, well people like to bitch. and at some point on live it did have it's own loot table and it was before all the expansions. The best thing to do to shut people up and to not make the rogue class lame. Our skills are broken, the last thing you need as a rogue is the only thing that works other than combat skills to be to focus of people bitching about you using.

So what? a few silvers get put in my pocket on every mob we fight? You can heal, or teleport, take damage or have some skills or spells that define you as a class. all of my skills are broken or totally fucking useless.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

this sounds more like a Rant and Flames topic

Also, I can confirm that you can pick a mob dry of coin very quickly. There is no 1/3rd limit. I typically pick over half a mob's coin just in one swipe.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Orc

Really, phil? talking about something that isn't working as it should equates to "flame" or "rant", give me a break. Can rogues or people in general not have a discussion about a major class skill that's not working well for everyone in an PVE situation. This is a PVE game and the skill is not working in a group situation, i guess that's why they later changed it to have it's own loot table on the live servers. you know because it was better that way.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

*facepalm*
Old 05-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

While you're at it you might want to remove evade. I mean we didn't get that until the tail end of vanilla.

I think you are severely overestimating how good rogues were in the beginning. We were one of the most useless and underplayed classes for a very long time. Regardless of how much you are complaining about how bad things are now, this is a complete cakewalk compared to how it actually was.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by youthzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really, phil? talking about something that isn't working as it should equates to "flame" or "rant", give me a break. Can rogues or people in general not have a discussion about a major class skill that's not working well for everyone in an PVE situation. This is a PVE game and the skill is not working in a group situation, i guess that's why they later changed it to have it's own loot table on the live servers. you know because it was better that way.
LOL you're very unhappy.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by youthzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hits911 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While you're at it you might want to remove evade. I mean we didn't get that until the tail end of vanilla.

I think you are severely overestimating how good rogues were in the beginning. We were one of the most useless and underplayed classes for a very long time. Regardless of how much you are complaining about how bad things are now, this is a complete cakewalk compared to how it actually was.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not talking about removing anything, other than to add something that would be better for everyone. That being, adding a loot table just for the pick pocket skill. That way there is nothing to people to bitch about in the group, you can use the main skill that defines you as a rogue, with out any bitching. Also don't tell me how it was "in the beginning" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was there.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:43 PM
Fire Giant

*facepalm* x2
Old 05-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Orc

what the fuck ever, you are pretentious. The fact of the matter is, I have a valid point. Instead of any real retorts or ideas, there is name calling, via lame graphics or "face palm" If you can't discuss anything on the forum, then fuck off. fucking *face palm* Wow, you are such a intellectual, look out everyone. President has all the answers but is so busy *face palm* he can't talk.
Last edited by youthzero; 05-30-2010 at 10:01 PM..
Closed Thread