Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Can i get a GM confirmation of checkiftwoclientsonsamebox.dll is working correctly. If so then why am I not banned for boxing an entire guild. thats right bitches. I AM BROTHERHOOD.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<< Allways been scared of being banned for something like this.

When my brothers GF started playing with me she had never played eq before, made alot of weird mistakes, like forgetting to sit, getting lost, having trouble keeping up with me in most places, among other things. Allways scared it looked like i was boxing.

lol
Yeah this was his first character.. I twinked him out with some nice items but being next to him makes it alot easier when explaining everything to him.. plus theres no typing involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can add your name to the list with Angkar ( still waiting on even a date of suspension removal 3.5 weeks later ), IronLion (waiting on update on char for 2.5 months now), the guy whose items poofed on blue (over a year wait currently on update), Bruuce etc. You're fucked unfortunately. I feel for you, I really do. I had a friend who wanted to play from my house at times but because of this shit I would never even think of risking asking for an IP Exemption or having someone play from an IP even remotely close to mine. The fact that Xantille plays from the same city as me makes me nervous I might be banned for boxing.
Reminds me of my jboots that poofed on my warrior on blue.. Petitioned to get those back months ago and was told to post on the forums. Did that and still never been answered. I guess she is doing some real justice with those bans. Derp
Old 05-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

damn bro. you sound like a decent chap. 2 less players for red99. one step closer to hitting bottom.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can i get a GM confirmation of checkiftwoclientsonsamebox.dll is working correctly. If so then why am I not banned for boxing an entire guild. thats right bitches. I AM BROTHERHOOD.
Friend double boxed and pled a warrior of his from 1-mid 40's with his druid on blue before red was out. Amazing that with those system alerts the GM's get he was never banned lols.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn bro. you sound like a decent chap. 2 less players for red99. one step closer to hitting bottom.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh I was. Always helping out the lowbies on my druid too. I'd make a new character but theres no way im grinding 1-50 solo again after being banned for doing nothing wrong.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<< Allways been scared of being banned for something like this.

When my brothers GF started playing with me she had never played eq before, made alot of weird mistakes, like forgetting to sit, getting lost, having trouble keeping up with me in most places, among other things. Allways scared it looked like i was boxing.

lol
lol ya i remember telling guys on vent, "look at this guy boxing" because she just stood there while i started nuking you. I was pretty sure you were boxing but red was down to 60 players so i thought, meh why bother. then i talked to you on EVE voice comms and got the real deal. good shit. i wonder how many legit ip exemptions have ate a ban.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh I was. Always helping out the lowbies on my druid too. I'd make a new character but theres no way im grinding 1-50 solo again after being banned for doing nothing wrong.
gave druid away. i think i have a 20 halfling war account and a 20 bard account if you want. i think bard is one of the few people with a full set of fine steel (the one you have to blacksmith). looks so damn sexy.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Sarnak

You would be surprised what our GMs what access too. It wouldn't be that hard for them to check your mac ID on your Ethernet adapter PC in similar fashion how they know if ur hacking.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Sarnak

have access too*
Old 05-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

take pic of desk setup hommie. make a believe outta me.