Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 10-11-2022, 12:27 PM
Banned

Bandit sash quest was the best moneymaker I could find at low levels, the bronze weapon rewards you get per sash sell for a few pp and you can carry truckloads of sashes. They don’t stack but they weigh like nothing

I think I made about 3-4k doing that one even after it greened out and stopped giving exp
Old 10-11-2022, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah bandits great spot too
Old 10-11-2022, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha shit I probably scrolled past that! Idk why I thought for I'd read one but it was kinda lame like go here most efficient shut up move on see you at 60.
They're not at all the "most efficient path". That whole page is just a random collection of "hunting spots" suggested by various players. It's not like a special curated list ...

... or I guess technically it is, but the only qualification for a spot being added to it is "someone thought it was a good spot, once".

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wife and I a 10DRU/11ENC and we've been goofing around in East/West Commons and Befallen. I've been thinking about hitting up the sisters camp in Lfay next once we get a couple more levels but that's cuz it's the only low level money making spot I know of from back when I played a little while on blue.

What other good spots are out there for levels 10-15? Most everything in the game is relatively unexplored by us still. We wanna make a little bit of good plat to stash away and also camp a few spots for gear we are able to acquire before the 20s. What do you think.
The Karana's are pretty stupid good xp from like, 12 to 40. Or once you're 12-ish maybe you can start duoing in dungeons like Unrest, the yard trash isn't that hard and Harmony will reign supreme for pulling singles there.
Old 10-12-2022, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Well, I think we gonna get orc belts in EC to get the druid to 14 so she can get her next wave of spells then just start tracing a line to the warrens stopping at these places along the way seeing what we can see! We'll both be able to bind as well so that's good! She'll have SOW . Also, @Kich I remember the Karanas a little bit from my druid on blue and I loved those zones! It was an area that just felt cool to me!
Old 10-13-2022, 06:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Well, I think we gonna get orc belts in EC to get the druid to 14 so she can get her next wave of spells then just start tracing a line to the warrens stopping at these places along the way seeing what we can see! We'll both be able to bind as well so that's good! She'll have SOW . Also, @Kich I remember the Karanas a little bit from my druid on blue and I loved those zones! It was an area that just felt cool to me!
Careful with the orc belts in EC. Some of those quests can make you KoS to some guards in Freeport. A safer alternative might be Crushbone belts.