Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

I had a longer post written but i'm in germany right now and my internet connection got fucked

short version: you're in a guild full of people who are traditional "i'm going to put myself in a position to suck in order for me to be able to talk shit about people better than me" and so you shouldn't complain. shoulda known -- we all saw it
Old 03-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"i'm going to put myself in a position to suck in order for me to be able to talk shit about people better than me"
Before anyone jumps on Karsten for thinking he is better than anyone else, I am 100% positive that he meant "..about people better at Everquest than me."

Of course, now that I've said that, he will probably come here and say "NO HASBIN I RILLY ARE BETTAH!"

Of course, now that I've said that, he prolly won't.

Of course, now that I've said that, he prolly will.

DAMNIT!!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

Since you quit... can I have your stuff?
Old 03-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conversation between the two nerd devs:

*Nilbog> Mistwalker? Thoughts. 2 on the server.
*Aeolwind> 2? Nuke it.

How it would have gone if I was in the room:

*Nilbog> Mistwalker? Thoughts. 2 on the server.
*Aeolwind> 2? Nuke it.
*oh shit Hardcore does a flying jumpkick to both Nilbog and Aeolwind's heads AT THE SAME TIME!!!1
Remember, you're a ranger. Your class has been known to die just by zoning into EC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oo fan fiction, lol.

I live in alabama, I can summon an army of hill giants to fight for me. If the need arises :P
Andy is laaaarrrgggeeeee, jovial, but terrifyingly large.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zithax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do they know...
It goes out in the weekly newsletter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It goes out in the weekly newsletter.
I am seriously about to laugh myself right the fuck to death. It's hard to breathe.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Orc

For future reference, when you're running around a newbie zone at low levels, early into a server's release and get a random guild invite, just take a second to think. Might this guild that is inviting every unguilded person they see turn out to be horrible? Just at least think about it next time.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well Im no longer in Transcendence. I no longer want to raid. If my chars are logged in, its someone else playing them from now on. You guys win.
I truly am sorry you chose this time to quit. But, trust me when I say I know exactly how you feel. I made a conscious choice to dev and try to support the community when we went live. I say try as I sometimes doubt my overall contributions.

I never got a guise on live, or even a single piece of Rubi. I did manage a Stone though, but only due to a friend quitting the game and giving me a PKT that I traded for it (Nacoya, I still remember =D). And even knowing that today's patch was coming I had to let my hopes of getting them go the way of the dodo. I truly do hope you reconsider, but take some time to relax and reflect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helnam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might this guild that is inviting every unguilded person they see turn out to be horrible?
Simple, deceptively so.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I truly am sorry you chose this time to quit. But, trust me when I say I know exactly how you feel. I made a conscious choice to dev and try to support the community when we went live. I say try as I sometimes doubt my overall contributions.

I never got a guise on live, or even a single piece of Rubi. I did manage a Stone though, but only due to a friend quitting the game and giving me a PKT that I traded for it (Nacoya, I still remember =D). And even knowing that today's patch was coming I had to let my hopes of getting them go the way of the dodo. I truly do hope you reconsider, but take some time to relax and reflect.
I would really like to kick your face off right now. But anyway, I doubt I will reconsider. I already dropped my guild, all plans to raid in the near future and any thoughts of donating to this server.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Kobold

Wow, you're really butt hurt over this whole situation eh?
Closed Thread