Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Kobold

I hear this spammer likes Andain and Danth. That true?
Old 03-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Sarnak

I like the Craig's List idea, put him in the "Interested in Men" section... and put that he enjoys being called around 12AM-6AM by balding men.

Make sure to list, that he enjoys:
Long walks on the beach
Bromances
Touching Children
Picking up soap from the ground
Writing poetry
Wearing costume jewlery on Tuesdays
Old 03-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dac321 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the Craig's List idea, put him in the "Interested in Men" section... and put that he enjoys being called around 12AM-6AM by balding men.

Make sure to list, that he enjoys:
Long walks on the beach
Bromances
Touching Children
Picking up soap from the ground
Writing poetry
Wearing costume jewlery on Tuesdays
HAHAHAHAHA. That is the greatest thing i have read all day.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Kobold

President is clearly the guy we are after. I mean, why else would he start this thread knowing full well that there is nothing that he can do with the requested information if he wasn't trying to throw us off his trail by looking like a do-gooder?

Perhaps we should ask President what HIS ip address and phone number are. How would you like THAT?? Huh????

I'm on to you, President..............
Old 03-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

It's Penoy.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

President Penoy!
Old 03-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Kobold

yeah seriously I saw the phone number but didn't think it was really his. Set up some Craigs List adds, find out his address and keep ordering shit to his door. The sad part is he has no life other than to do this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I mean we play a game over 10 years old but still! he's the sad one!
Old 03-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah seriously I saw the phone number but didn't think it was really his. Set up some Craigs List adds, find out his address and keep ordering shit to his door. The sad part is he has no life other than to do this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I mean we play a game over 10 years old but still! he's the sad one!
You had a full count, bases loaded, and a perfect pitch.. but you just took the strike and lost the game. What a wasted opportunity.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun421 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
President is clearly the guy we are after. I mean, why else would he start this thread knowing full well that there is nothing that he can do with the requested information if he wasn't trying to throw us off his trail by looking like a do-gooder?

Perhaps we should ask President what HIS ip address and phone number are. How would you like THAT?? Huh????

I'm on to you, President..............
lol nice
Old 03-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Large Rat

kill that motherfucker