Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Macken's fuzzy wolf nuts.
these fuzzy wolf nuts???

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Banned

Smile

There has been a nasty rumor for more than 3 years that you are actually CC lite, CC mini-me etc... Based on the fact that you are making up stuff, especially your hallowed kill on Macken with 11 of your friends beating on me too, as i was funneled into the hot gates and poached like a poor wolf, I'm going to be inclined to think it could be true.

Macken is immortal and you were lucky to get your 1 ks over 11 other competitors all desperately trying to achieve the same goal: Get Macken finally.

You should be happy with your 1 glorious kill and not push your luck making obviously false accusations, trying to ride Macken's coat tails. Screen Shot or didn't happen. I mean i killed you 5 or so times, but they all happened when board was down and i have no surviving screenshots right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yes Dojii, those exact nuts. Looks like tucrast got set up by Macken in that shot. I didn't know you were in hate.

Winner of SZ ya'll. Shootin 3's over the seas in all degrees from anywhere i please.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Banned

lethdar for prez
Old 04-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

Can't troll a troller bro =)
Old 04-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Banned

Can't out-gun the top gun bro =)
Old 04-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I know is that when Velious was the latest expansion, if you ran behind a wall before a caster finished a spell, it wouldn't go off. Anyone claiming otherwise is just a plain idiot or a liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty easy to remember if you could run behind a wall to avoid spells or not seeing as how I did it probably 1000 times. Eventually a non-Heresy moron will post in the thread and confirm running behind walls to break line of sight stopped spells.

Quote:
HAHAHAHA SO SORRY. Looks like Macken is wrong once again. Yes, the second line of sight check was eventually removed on EQ live but it wasn't until later expansions. Day 1 of Sullon Zek, Line of sight worked exactly as mentioned below:
Quote:
Sorry to break up you guy's festival of idiots concerning Line of Sigh Checks, but once again Wehrmacht is right and Macken is wrong. Confirmed by Null himself, as well as about 10 other people. Unless the server is supposed to emulate Everquest 1 month before Planes of Power release, then it should have 2 LoS checks:
Quote:
It wasn't a question of balance. He was stating that during this time period, there was only 1 LoS check. He was obviously wrong as usual. I pulled up that null post and made him look retarded, hence why he briefly stopped spamming the forum with jibberish.
Quote:
It's actually very easy to understand what he means. He said it pretty clearly, that during classic, two LOS checks existed which is why it's like that and it wasn't changed till PoP. I used walls to avoid LOS check on spells the entire time from level 1-60 on SZ so it matches exactly what I experienced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2011, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Not even hatin, that is straight fucking zerg in that picture on that poor fella lol- Can't believe folks are still subscribed to that shit, ridiculous.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

I am the real CC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 04-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not even hatin, that is straight fucking zerg in that picture on that poor fella lol- Can't believe folks are still subscribed to that shit, ridiculous.
Thats SZ as wehrmacht remembers it.

Him pwning other high quality players like himself all at once.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:33 PM
Fire Giant

Haha I meant Dojii's picture, but the sig is fuckin hilarious. A+ on that for sure. Never seen such terrible basketball skills.
Last edited by Haul; 04-30-2011 at 07:35 PM..
Closed Thread