Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2020, 05:02 PM
Kobold

Had zero issues since the merge.

Also seriously you anti-Green zealots need to shut the fuck up. If you don’t like the server post-merge, stop playing.
Old 01-31-2020, 05:16 PM
Kobold

haven't played after merge because i dont feel like doing classic with 1000+ asshats 400-500 was perfect for the amount of content 1000 is just gonna be crowded af

<Grunny Swampskin>Retired
<Brennard>Retired
<Alton> Retired
<Vizuni>
Old 01-31-2020, 05:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't go a single night camping anything without dozens of ass hats showing up trying to come up with every excuse in the book why they think they should be able to steal my camp. I never saw anything like this before merge. Well, once in a blue moon you'd find some pushy self-important clown who thinks he's playing skyrim and you are just some random NPC to be stolen from, but now it seems like a non-stop deluge of awful people are making their way to the end-game camps and they are quite willing to completely lie about "what happened" to secure some pixels. These include guild officers and leaders -- in fact they have been some of the worst.

It's really starting to damage my psyche. I'm starting to simply expect the worst from people around me. i'm no longer helping people like I used to, since so many times it blows up in my face or they turn out to be bad apples anyway. Starting to have to rules lawyer everything -- or else face someone else doing it to me.

I think Nietzsche was prophetically talking about green when he said "if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
Rock licker.
Old 01-31-2020, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Lots of basement dwellers on P99, hopefully, they burn themselves out before Kunark when the real fun begins.

Spend another 60 hours at that Manastone camp friend
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-31-2020, 06:48 PM
Banned

better call Ramal.
Old 01-31-2020, 07:46 PM
Kobold

I haven't had any problems, and my SK alt always finds good spots to xp in w/ few people around. Of course I hit 50 super early and soloed all the good shit on my necro when there were maybe 3 45+ in Lguk at prime time. Guess the rest of you are fucked if you want a fbss, SMR, etc. Welcome to classic, bitches!
Old 01-31-2020, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Shut up Teppler.
Old 02-01-2020, 08:18 AM
Kobold

I experienced the same my friend. This is why I have mostly stopped playing after merge. Life’s too short to deal with douches.
Old 02-01-2020, 01:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It has nothing to do with the people from the other server (be it teal or green) being toxic scum lords. The population doubled, and amount of resources (mobs, camps, etc) remained the same, thus there are more conflicts over a scarcer amount of finite resources.
Half as many root nets camps avail! This man gets it.
Old 02-01-2020, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could try Blue instead!
I concur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Blue has been great!
Closed Thread