Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2020, 07:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, where are getting this from, because it's wrong. Togor's is better than shiftless % and mana at 44.
All I know is togors won't overwrite shiftless with both the sham and ench at level 50.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my favorite SNL skits.

“Meow meeoooowwww”
Old 01-29-2020, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, anything that isn't suffering in hunger in the cold wilderness trying to live another day is better then everyone elses existence.
What if the wilderness is hot?
Old 01-29-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Something went wrong with my last post and it sounded depressing because of the mistake.

I meant to say if you arent suffering to death in hunger in the wilderness, your enjoying life better then 99% of the long gone humans of history.

We have it awesome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2020, 03:46 PM
Banned

I spend about 4 weeks a year in the wilderness, cold, wet, and hungry, bowhunting Dall sheep, moose, and elk. They are the days of the year that I look most forward to all year long and give intense happiness and meaning to my life.
Old 01-29-2020, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktoor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spend about 4 weeks a year in the wilderness, cold, wet, and hungry, bowhunting Dall sheep, moose, and elk. They are the days of the year that I look most forward to all year long and give intense happiness and meaning to my life.
I agree. We came full circle on naturalistic issues. People go to gyms to lift barbells to simulate doing hard work that on a base level would otherwise be unappealing.

I go through a routine ass kicking because i don't get my ass kicked enough.
Old 01-29-2020, 04:25 PM
Banned

pretty sure both slows are great but ench is magic based sham is disease or poison. Sure you can debuff yours real easy but i remember shm slows lasting much longer and if it resists and you get summon shams can survive !
Old 01-29-2020, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree. We came full circle on naturalistic issues. People go to gyms to lift barbells to simulate doing hard work that on a base level would otherwise be unappealing.

I go through a routine ass kicking because i don't get my ass kicked enough.
People lift barbells to get ripped.
Old 01-29-2020, 04:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure both slows are great but ench is magic based sham is disease or poison. Sure you can debuff yours real easy but i remember shm slows lasting much longer and if it resists and you get summon shams can survive !
Shaman Slow is MR just like enchanter. Shaman slow at 50 lasts 2:12. Enchanter lasts 2:12 at 44, not sure at 50.

But yes, Shaman are better target for surviving aggro post slow cast.
Old 01-29-2020, 05:37 PM
Kobold

It may also be worth noting that some enchanter slows are research only
Closed Thread