Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: What will be your primary race on Green?
Barbarian 6 2.97%
Dark Elf 35 17.33%
Dwarf 12 5.94%
Erudite 18 8.91%
Gnome 20 9.90%
Half-Elf 6 2.97%
Halfling 17 8.42%
High Elf 12 5.94%
Human 33 16.34%
Ogre 16 7.92%
Troll 11 5.45%
Wood Elf 16 7.92%
Voters: 202. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2019, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
20% pick human [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And they think we're playing green for manastones and guises... smh. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You guys are the best! CLASSIC AS THEY COME! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey according to My instruction manual and the Prima Strategy guide I have it says humans level faster than all other races... So whose the sucker now?
Old 09-20-2019, 06:00 PM
Orc

Aw, those poor citizens of Neriak
Old 09-20-2019, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

if you want to know what starting hub will be crowded, ask what hub you plan to start in? Races does not give this information.

split it like this:
Odus & West Antonica (Erudin/Halas/Qeynos)
East Antonica (Freeport/Neriak/Rivervale)
South Antonica (Feerrott/Innothule)
Faydwer (Kaladim/Kelethin/Felwithe/Ak'anon)

if we're talking 3,000 players at launch,

I suspect something like this...
~1200 East Antonica
~950 Faydwer
~650 Odus & West Antonica
~200 South Antonica
Old 09-20-2019, 06:48 PM
Sarnak

I've never played Gnome due to the lowered camera view in first person, but I figure I should at least try it. Plus never done Tinkering either so new race and new tradeskill to try.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:51 PM
Aviak

I was going to go for gnome or dark elf, but for my first enchanter I think I'll have to go high elf for the charisma. Especially on green gear will be hard to come by and a much higher starting charisma will help.

Why do they give the ugliest race in the game the highest charisma...
Old 09-21-2019, 05:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, does anyone know... The Guise of the Deceiver...So you can plan ahead what face you will have with Guise?? If so how do we figure out which face is face0 for each race??(it randoms on the char creation screen)
Today is your lucky day my friend, I am probably the only person who has the answer to your question. For I have spent many hours on...Fashionquest!

The answer to your question is...Yes! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can definitely plan which dark elf face you want to go with your original race.
Each race has a preset number that matches with an identical number of another race.

One way to find out which face is which, is to find an enchanter, and see what their face morphs in to.

Your next step is to find your enchanter friend/guildie and ask. If you don't have any friends that are enchanters, proceed to East Commonlands and ask Enchanters to show you their multiple faces, as they respond with confusion. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2019, 09:20 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, does anyone know... The Guise of the Deceiver... you'll have one of the 8 available dark elf faces for that gender. Does anyone know if it's a 1:1 correlation with the faces of your original race? So you can plan ahead what face you will have with Guise?? If so how do we figure out which face is face0 for each race??(it randoms on the char creation screen)
What I did on Blue was I picked the face I liked for the primary race that I play, and edited the texture package so that it shows the DE face that I liked. This will only show for yourself (everyone else will use their own texture package) but that is fine.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:25 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today is your lucky day my friend, I am probably the only person who has the answer to your question. For I have spent many hours on...Fashionquest!

The answer to your question is...Yes! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can definitely plan which dark elf face you want to go with your original race.
Each race has a preset number that matches with an identical number of another race.

One way to find out which face is which, is to find an enchanter, and see what their face morphs in to.

Your next step is to find your enchanter friend/guildie and ask. If you don't have any friends that are enchanters, proceed to East Commonlands and ask Enchanters to show you their multiple faces, as they respond with confusion. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Super unnecessary.

There is some information in this thread that will help you with looking at all the faces. Face2 of one race, will line up with Face2 of the DarkElf race. Find the dark elf face texture you like, and replace the one with the corresponding number of your natural race. Bam. You can look how you want to look for yourself.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:40 PM
Large Bat

I'm going human because Halfling Bards were never a thing even though it makes SOOO much sense. EQs biggest flaw imo. :P
Old 10-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Kobold

Bump
Closed Thread