Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2018, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockntroll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im so amused i started looked what kind of cheats people could use to do that so i learnt about how showEQ works, pretty sure at this point he may be using that, cos that move was like 1% chance it happens naturally.
You should've looked a little harder. showEQ is fairly well disabled on P99 and they have active monitoring for stuff like macroquest. It's a big plus for playing on this server; the devs are on point.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defgun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sanctuary is trying to promote server health. I was personally in Discord with the player Malory while he chased you, there was no show EQ. The guy used common knowledge to chase you down. 1: Folks in discord told him exactly where you were bound. He went there. 2: When you are in a zone running directly toward a zone line, it really is not that hard to see that and do your best to cut you off before you get there, any Red player will try this so that you can't plug out. 3: As for boxing, the dude just ate a 30 day suspension busted red handed, personally I hate boxers because they would rather farm the shit themselves to be greedy which pushes people who would love to play with you and help for a cut away. You know who you are! 4: Quit bitching and get better. #SwatheFearlessLeader #phatestgnomecockonthebox
Sounds like all of Sanctuary wanted this dude YT.

Swathe is leader of....?
Old 04-28-2018, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

If you go into KC and think you're going to have a pvp-less session, you can think again...even with the low pop now.
Old 04-28-2018, 02:53 AM
Fire Giant

go to CoM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-28-2018, 03:20 AM
Banned

Quitting because of players /unwoke.

Quitting because of gym. /woke

Still having time to play AND go to the gym /chadwoke
Old 04-28-2018, 05:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not especially. Can't really get upset when you shit talk the one guy looking for PVP and he hunts you a little though.
Old 04-28-2018, 06:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Swathe is leader of....?
Leader of the Free World
Old 04-28-2018, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do not quit

load Fraps and get them banned

worked wonders with flak

he afraid to cheat now when I'm in zone and dies to me like an insect. like he should

sad sad man

if u want a great strategy to catch cheaters pm me. I got a good 1 for ya
You’re gross and I have never cheated. Glad your hate boner for me is still there.

Hail Lord Yelinak you stupid fuck (4%)
Old 04-28-2018, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defgun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leader of the Free World
I was wondering if he started a new guild.
Old 04-28-2018, 01:34 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malory Archer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl;dr but I know this post is about me.

this guy is bound in grobb only goes to rathe mountains or kc and calls me a hacker when he runs behind a tree, sits down, and expects me to not notice

cheetahs north from grobb, by the time I get to guk he's still in zone so I know he kept going north and I check sro calls me a hacker again lmao

cya

noone knows where this guys is bound, all u know i pop in rathe sometimes. never kc i was only there for canni 2 quest for a friend. When he runs behind a tree he does it carefully knowing that u dont know wich direction i took, thats why i zoned faster and poped cheeta, ran into the zone for good and then choose a direction, took u 20 seconds to pop on my back. second, when i run north from grobb, not cheeta, i do it 10 seconds later u pop on /who and im even looking at my left, just to make sure eventho its impossible. U came from rathe. Nothing else needs to be said.

u want my YT like a sicko, u didnt allow me to play my character using hacks and u are here trying to tell lies, what is fun is that i think the people u play with thinks ure one of the best rogues of the server, wich u are clearly not, and ive dueled ragnaros and some others. all but one i can think off were better than u and jousting, i guess thats why u use hacks and dont even bother about poisons.

enjoy ur server im on uthgard now, waiting for pantheon beta. we can meet again there bro enjoy ur hacks and ur server.
Closed Thread