Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree 100%, but in his defense, I did say if plat wasn't an issue. With that said mask + prenerf fungi staff + zlandicars heart would be uber for downtime while soloing. Enchanters have several spells to increase mana regen, but no heals (other than runes) or regen.

Prayers of Life and Bladestopper aren't really worth the recharge cost IMO. Might as well just use Wort Pots. But again if plat isn't an issue they would be nice to have for the rare situation they would be useful over using wort pots.

However, I always have a few Root Nets, even on my casters. Never know when you'll need some instantcast cc to handle overpulls.

Fair enough, I guess I'm just looking at from a personal experience / realistic standpoint because if plat isn't an issue then I'd suggest buying a lot of raid loot personally.
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 04-11-2018, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

However, I always have a few Root Nets, even on my casters. Never know when you'll need some instantcast cc to handle overpulls.
Yeah root nets are clutch. It's something I very rarely use on an Enchanter but I always carry at least 2 and the times I've had to use them I was glad I had them. Especially handy when you are leveling and mobs don't summon. It's not like they're expensive to buy or recharge.

And I agree wort pots are all you really need for insta-healing, that was more of my list if I had like 20 million plat to twink an Enchanter and recharge costs were a nonissue.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Buy my helot skull helms and play enchanter on legendary difficulty
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Old 04-12-2018, 05:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean sure but like .. When will you click it lol
I think I would pay 3 or 4k for the mask because of how difficult it would otherwise be to get it but I'm chalking it up to the same category as solist icy wand , just too weak / niche to be worth the going price

I think I'd agree most with triiz's suggestions except blade stopper and the root nets.
Heya. Well first off I'm not saying it's the right buy for everyone. I love having it in PoM when soloing. That plus z-heart is really sweet.

It's also a nice mask. +8cha, +8sta is not bad. I also just love clickies. Haven't regretted buying it.

But sure I could see many other places to toss 100k towards a chanter before going for this mask. But the OP seems to have most of their bases covered so felt the suggestion made sense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-13-2018, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by commongood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heya. Well first off I'm not saying it's the right buy for everyone. I love having it in PoM when soloing. That plus z-heart is really sweet.

It's also a nice mask. +8cha, +8sta is not bad. I also just love clickies. Haven't regretted buying it.

But sure I could see many other places to toss 100k towards a chanter before going for this mask. But the OP seems to have most of their bases covered so felt the suggestion made sense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PoM is something I hadn't considered so yeah that's a pretty good use for it.
I guess it just felt like if we're just throwing plat out the equation then what's even the question really lol.
But besides that , just make sure you roll erudite
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Old 04-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buy my helot skull helms and play enchanter on legendary difficulty
You once let me wear the helm. High quality FQ on a dark elf - and as a chanter, you can always be a dark elf.
Old 04-13-2018, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You once let me wear the helm. High quality FQ on a dark elf - and as a chanter, you can always be a dark elf.
This guy gets it
Nothing will stun a mob on charm.break faster than stunning beauty
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Old 04-13-2018, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
This guy gets it
As a follow up on FQ needs: I want a POG robe for just that reason... I have a guildie with one. They are a nice look.
Old 04-13-2018, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
This guy gets it
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a follow up on FQ needs: I want a POG robe for just that reason... I have a guildie with one. They are a nice look.
I'm a big fan of the POG robe look as well. POG robe + Custom helm + Zheart + Insignia protector on a Dark Elf is max level fashionquest imo.

On the other hand, the POM Dazzler robe is one of my least favorite robes. Good stats or not I could never bear to wear one of those
Old 04-13-2018, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the other hand, the POM Dazzler robe is one of my least favorite robes. Good stats or not I could never bear to wear one of those
Yeah, outside of PD or Vulak robe, it’s pretty much BIS for an enchanter. You just can’t find that much CHA in that slot often. Maybe the CT robe for extra int, FT, and better resists...
Closed Thread