Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
name another team with a competent head coach
the miami dolphins, apparently
Old 12-23-2017, 10:17 AM
Fire Giant

NFL fans are anti-American
Old 12-23-2017, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
except this trainer Guerrero is telling players Belichik doesn't have their best interest in minds. He is going against the medical staff and causing a mistrust between team and players.

you absolutely can not have this on your team. everybody knows that. it's a coach and quarterback thing, not a coach and TOM BRADY thing. This is why the patriots are probably the only team in the NFL that has a coaching staff that isnt a complete joke( name another team with a competent head coach)

UR a bozo, move along and dont talk about sports
Fact is more facts are coming out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you don't think this change with Brady's trainer will not have an effect on Brady and Bill's relationship you are a moron. It's known that this trainer of Brady's isn't just a trainer per se, but he is also something of a life coach. He plays a huge part in Brady's life.

This situation will definitely affect Brady and Bill and eventually in the end the team thanks to Bill cleaning out the future of the Patriots by trading away really solid players that would undoubtedly been a big part of their future.

Bill is a calculated evil hoodie wearing genius, and the team owner Kraft should have never doubted or refused his bidding when it comes to the team's construction or future planning.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2017, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is why the patriots are probably the only team in the NFL that has a coaching staff that isnt a complete joke( name another team with a competent head coach)
You are just throwing hyperbole everywhere (as usual.) There are many competent head coaches in the NFL at this time.

The Rams dumped that turd of a coach Jeff Fisher and got Seam McVay and look at their turn around season... Same players only big change was the coach and they went from being 4-12 to 10-4 and the season aint even over yet.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin has been consistently on top with his teams, rarely makes dumb coaching choices in big games, ala Seahawks coach Pete Carroll.

I'd even put Jason Garrett up there as a consistent coach who rarely makes dumb mistakes in big games, usually it's his team that falls short or retardedly bad calls go against the Cowboys ala Dez Bryant's catch that was called a non-catch which ended their Superbowl chances in 2014.

Some other coaches are decent but I could find examples of them making extremely poor game-changing calls so I will stick to these 3 as superb coaches in the NFL besides Bellichick.

Also, one can only wonder how much more successful other coaches in the NFL would have if they utilized the shady techniques Bill has over his career with the Patriots.

Spygate anyone? Deflategate anyone? Bill and his most competent team is also known for their shadiness I think that needs to be added here if we discussing coaches and their success in the NFL.
Old 12-23-2017, 12:02 PM
Banned

excellent trolling lhance

Jason garrett is dogshit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2017, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jason garrett is dogshit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew someone would say this, but I like him. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2017, 01:15 PM
Fire Giant

Lhance you must not watch enough Steelers games if you think Tomlin is a competent head coach. Guy has the worst clock management in the league and has no idea how to manage a game. Is consistently outcoached in the playoffs when teams have a chance to prepare. Makes 0 in game adjustments ever (Steelers vs. Patriots Playoffs last year).

He has been blessed with a Hall of Fame QB and a ton of talent since he walked through the door. The Super Bowl he won was with Cowher's team that he put together and was absolutely loaded. I have no doubt he is a players coach and you can tell the players love him but the Steelers really need to move on from him.
Old 12-23-2017, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lhance you must not watch enough Steelers games if you think Tomlin is a competent head coach. Guy has the worst clock management in the league and has no idea how to manage a game. Is consistently outcoached in the playoffs when teams have a chance to prepare. Makes 0 in game adjustments ever (Steelers vs. Patriots Playoffs last year).

He has been blessed with a Hall of Fame QB and a ton of talent since he walked through the door. The Super Bowl he won was with Cowher's team that he put together and was absolutely loaded. I have no doubt he is a players coach and you can tell the players love him but the Steelers really need to move on from him.
Look at the big picture man. He consistently has his team in the playoffs and he wins big games. If Tomlin left, you'd regret it trust me. Chances of getting a coach of his caliber is slim.
Old 12-23-2017, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tomlin coaches aggressively and that's why he comes up big in big games he never plays conservatively or scared like McCarthy does with Green Bay for example.

I mean who would you put above Tomlin besides Bellichick? None of the other coaches surpass Tomlin in coaching ability they all have flaws. Bellichick is pretty much the only one that doesn't seem to have any glaring faults.

I think McVay appears pretty damn good but we only seen part of one season of him so it's too early to declare him as a great in the league.

Jags coach Marrone might be decent too, can't be overstated what they are doing with a quarterback that is a turnover machine. Pretty amazing actually.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tomlin coaches aggressively and that's why he comes up big in big games he never plays conservatively or scared like McCarthy does with Green Bay for example.

I mean who would you put above Tomlin besides Bellichick? None of the other coaches surpass Tomlin in coaching ability they all have flaws. Bellichick is pretty much the only one that doesn't seem to have any glaring faults.

I think McVay appears pretty damn good but we only seen part of one season of him so it's too early to declare him as a great in the league.

Jags coach Marrone might be decent too, can't be overstated what they are doing with a quarterback that is a turnover machine. Pretty amazing actually.
tomlin and mcvay are descendants of the carroll tree. and belichick and marrone both inherited defenses from carroll disciples.

you ever hear of jon gruden?
Closed Thread