Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomuch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never submitted something like this to Dev's... how do I officially say "Hey, this item is supposed to be in-game at X time"?

Or am I way off, because the P99 Dev's aren't even referencing the wiki, and correctly they'll get this added to the game regardless?
First off, the wiki is 100% separate from the game: the devs do not edit (or, as far as I know, even look at) the wiki. If you want to add Argent Protector to the wiki just go edit http://wiki.project1999.com/Argent_Protector yourself (I'd recommend copying the "template" from another Chardok 2.0 item and then replacing the stats by hand).

As for the game, no one knows what items the devs will include in Chardok 2.0, because it hasn't been released yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. But if you wanted to be proactive you could always file a bug to the effect of "this item should be in Chardok 2.0 but it's not in the wiki, so I just wanted to mention it". If you do, be sure to include as much proof as possible (ie. links to Allakhazam posts from <2002, Wayback machine links, etc.) showing that the item really did come out before Luclin.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-11-2017 at 12:54 PM..
Old 09-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomuch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shouldn't Argent Protector (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=6991) be on the list of unreleased content? Pretty sure this is a drop off Overking Bathezid after the revamp... I never looted one from Overking myself, but I did personally get one in a trade for a Multiquest of a Pegasus Feather Cloak back on live, which I very VERY clearly remember happening just before Luclin went live. I remember this so specifically because I also was PL'd to 46 in order to actually do the multiquest, jumping my Ranger (main) from 32ish all the way to 46, and then Luclin coming out right afterwards, and me having no idea how to correctly play a level 46 (or 45...) Ranger for a little while. I remember attempting to fly to 60 with my new uber weapon in the newly-released Tenebrious Mountains fear-kiting Sonic Wolves, and just getting demolished by adds, time and time again. I think I lost count of how many times I lost level 46, it was pretty depressing lol.

My personal throwback story aside, there are various comments on the Allakhazam site in Nov 2001 about how they got it around then, and how awesome it was at the time compared to other droppable weapons.

I've never submitted something like this to Dev's... how do I officially say "Hey, this item is supposed to be in-game at X time"?

Or am I way off, because the P99 Dev's aren't even referencing the wiki, and correctly they'll get this added to the game regardless?
I don't look at the wiki and already have the revamped loot tables completed and this one is included.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaedain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GL to anyone expecting to get a ring quest , and we thought scout spawn was bad
You thought it was? I had no problem there like I did trying to get ragefire from TMO and BDA airclicking mongerers
Old 09-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Edit: WOOPS. Thanks loramin.
Last edited by username17; 09-11-2017 at 02:09 PM..
Old 09-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by username17 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was so much fun! AND I WON THE REZ STICK!!
Wrong thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But congrats!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

Does Shard of Darkness get reworked after the revamp? I seem to recall some awesome Shadowknight dagger from there, but I can't find anything on the current Allakhazam or anything.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

The current Chardok page of the wiki includes most (maybe all) of the stuff from the revamp near the bottom under "Items" mixed in with all the current drops.

I'm not good at remembering names, but from what I remember reading previously(not going to look them all up)

The things already mentioned like pally sword that heals, there's some nice class specific earrings (Enchanter one with clicky Feedback, druid one, shaman/cleric one, necro/sk one with clicky bobbing corpse), 21/24 SK dagger, 10/19 proc: engulfing roots Druid sword, an all/all 30 sec cast time unlimited invis cloak

The range that has 1 charge of summon corpse, ammo slot with instant OT port, the bard/rog/enchanter halfling illusion mask, Herbalist's Spade (39/43 All/All procs Paralyzing Earth), Druid/Wiz staff with unlimited clicky Succor, 10/20 1hb proc: Snare usable by a lot of classes,

Shaman 1hb that procs lvl 39 slow, Enchanter 1hb/Range that procs Tepid Deeds, a +75hp/+Sta/+MR/-AC earring

There's some really nice stuff in comparison to other Kunark loot, and quite a few items even people decked in TOV gear will want. My expectation is once all the people realize how cock-blocked Spirit Wracked Cord will be, they'll be willing to tank faction for the far more obtainable items that drop in zone.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
an all/all 30 sec cast time unlimited invis cloak
this gets nerfed to have 10 charges pre-luclin.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

AoN crash 30%, warrior epic harder, even Fungi Tunic might go up as King wont be as farmed anymore

CoS goes up as a 100k per CoS new server will close in, and Manastone will crash to 185-200k
Old 09-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't look at the wiki and already have the revamped loot tables completed and this one is included.
best new dev this decade
Closed Thread