Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 08:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledzepp02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would it be the minimal scrap of dignity you have left? That might fit into my tiny mouth
Like I said before zep. Most the people in Da are cool folks. You and badmartigan are the biggest pieces of shit they have. You would do yourself justice to plug up your ass before you shit up the entire reputation of your guild , further then it has already shited upon everyone.

Old 02-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

The truth started out as annoying and silly. Now hes annoying and angry. Im not surprised to see these kind of mood swings coming from a faggy goth model.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kill yourself.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The truth started out as annoying and silly. Now hes annoying and angry. Im not surprised to see these kind of mood swings coming from a faggy goth model.

Kill yourself.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetruth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said before zep. Most the people in Da are cool folks. You and badmartigan are the biggest pieces of shit they have. You would do yourself justice to plug up your ass before you shit up the entire reputation of your guild , further then it has already shited upon everyone.
So what you're saying is, i am a shit, and i must plug my asshole to prevent further shit? So.........there's shit, within a shit, and possibly even more shit within that shit within a shit..
..............-_-

Server first Golden Sash of WTFPWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Unlike modern life, natural selection is alive and well on p99. Adapt or die.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:22 AM
Planar Protector

Cthulhu has also been spelled as Tulu, Clulu, Clooloo, Cthulu, Cthullu, C'thulhu, Cighulu, Cathulu, C'thlu, Kathulu, Kutulu, Kthulhu, Q’thulu, K'tulu, Kthulhut, Kulhu, Kutunluu, Ktulu, Cuitiliú, Thu Thu

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetruth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JEsus look at the post from waldo or whatever

http://www.silkyvenom.com/forums/arc...hp/t-1746.html

LMAO 2005 chtulu or whatever was being hated. Jesus he has a name for himself alrite.
Wow you are one stupid motherfucker.This is the truth.

And idk why you have chtulu's picture all cut up lookin like a goblin when youre just that ugly with your photo un edited.

*chuckle*

loser
Closed Thread