Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are comically aggressive on the forums
means you're doing something right
Old 06-16-2016, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

The forums suck because you guys lns carebear. You all care about EQ careers when you should be outside. Felt great killing a level 7ish player 3 times till he logged just now. I guess the lns rules yet ;(
Old 06-16-2016, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The forums suck because you guys lns carebear. You all care about EQ careers when you should be outside. Felt great killing a level 7ish player 3 times till he logged just now. I guess the lns rules yet ;(
That is smart, grief them before they can /ooc LNS.
Old 06-17-2016, 12:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These forums suck because of stupid people like you, who instead of posting a correction to his nearly illegible post, will leave it at that rather than risk losing face "triple rage posting" like a "beta cuck".
Old 06-17-2016, 01:00 AM
Banned

thanks 4 the french canadian perspective
Old 06-17-2016, 08:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These forums suck because of stupid people like you, who instead of posting a correction to his nearly illegible post, will leave it at that rather than risk losing face "triple rage posting" like a "beta cuck".
Or maybe I don't care that much. Was fun killing that guys red career last night. Probably won't get a chance to play today, but tomorrow I will log in a few times. Hopefully catch another defenseless nobody that doesn't know about lns and kill there red fun permenantly.
Old 06-17-2016, 08:15 AM
Kobold

Queue Rumblebum.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:30 PM
Banned

not because of the players

because of the lack of precedence, shitty custom rules and code, and a new interpretation of how we should all behave with every new/fired corrupt csr
Old 06-17-2016, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm mad because someone deleted devolve. I keyed that clr for seb so I could Rez Revy's enchanter who would die at least 4 times a day in there.

RIP sweet prince
RIP 3 of trauers exp corpses.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm unaware of any rules because nothing seems to be enforced, one thing I will say is talking bad about staff on this forum is definitely the most effective way to be blanket banned.

I have pretty much lost all previous chars for stuff said on this forum and have never broken any in game rules.
Talk shit, get hit. (with ban hammer)