Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2016, 07:54 AM
Fire Giant

Need answers bros

Thought most of azrael were part of tempest?

Also theres no fresh blood on server so the guilds mentioned in OP wont grow unless they all get a share of non-quitting Empire members.

Empire reformed under a new name with 50 plus members within a week. Server stays as it always has been.
Old 03-31-2016, 07:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chances are empire pulled the pin because they were losing numbers and didn't want to keep regearing new players after the core got their gear.

Unless they reset the sleeper I don't see the red server pop bouncing back. Would really love to see 2 or more NToV capable raiding guilds, but I guess we will be lucky to have one.

Anyone here keen for a fresh teams server starting from classic? Time to merge red with blue.
I'm keen for Isis to blow your house up.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm keen for Isis to blow your house up.
Don't worry if there is a change in US government next election ISIS will lose their main source of funding. You know all them "moderate rebels" out there needing millions of dollars.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:11 AM
Fire Giant

Drakar a good portion if not over half the loot was going to alts because no one needed any of it except for those super rare drop items. Vulak loot is retarded considering empire saw maybe HALF of his loot table ever and thats being generous. NToV is full of loots, but most suck and are easy alt loot. Also you can't really lump aimchat in general to the 'only got loot' category then quit. Plenty of people passed thru empire got loot and quit, plenty of aimchat members did not get loot they wanted or finish doze items.

I myself made out pretty well I like to think, Any melee who obtained a primal imo made out good. Realistically there was only 1 more item I even cared about getting because I would have 255MR self buffed without adarras on. After that it was end game shit like mrylo dagger, or pauldrons of deep flame that NEVER dropped ever.
Old 03-31-2016, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ragnaros doesn't understand satire

my red99 success is halfway because of my elf politics mastery
I remember Ender saying this, or was it Rally.

Nihilum was the best guild because like in real life war, they are better at politics and maintaining an army.

Sounded just as retarded back then.
Old 03-31-2016, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chances are empire pulled the pin because they were losing numbers and didn't want to keep regearing new players after the core got their gear.

Unless they reset the sleeper I don't see the red server pop bouncing back. Would really love to see 2 or more NToV capable raiding guilds, but I guess we will be lucky to have one.

Anyone here keen for a fresh teams server starting from classic? Time to merge red with blue.
or maybe Aimchat planned this from when we were loyal soldiers in the Duke's Army?
Old 03-31-2016, 11:15 AM
Fire Giant

lol, where to begin? The fact that you're writing elf policy novels at 4am or that you think Vulak will ever die again on this server.
Old 03-31-2016, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

rewriting*
Old 03-31-2016, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

yea 430 am novels on forums prolly doesn't bode well for a productive work day in 3 hours
Old 03-31-2016, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

god damn i aint readin.