Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buffalo Bill ass GMs sitting idle in an elfquest chat lobby waiting to creep on you when you log in and offer free levels for your a4a screen name

sounds dope
You got this out of my post?
- no free levels for me yet....
- still looking for a4a screen name.....would be neat....
- Can't comment on buffalo bill but I do like me some buffalo wild wings...
Old 01-03-2016, 10:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Date Posted: Feb 1, 2002
Advertisement

Sony have just announced the launch of EverQuest Legends!
EverQuest Legends is an exclusive server, with a limited population of players able to participate in the new, more dynamic world.

This new premium subscription service costs $39.95 per month instead of the $9.95 pricing.

Benefits include:

New dynamic maps help chart the travels of your character with step by step tracking of your progress through the world of Norrath and beyond. Quickly find which zone your character is bound in, and which zones you have or haven't visited.
Truly unique and awesome new equipment will be introduced prior to their release on our other servers.
EverQuest Legends players will have a whole new way to show off their characters and equipment - personal character pages!
Part of the Legends web site, each player character will have a personal homepage featuring all the character's statistics and items.
This first open signup for the Legends Service is capped at 8,000 subscribers. Sign-up commences on February 4th.
As a value-added service to the EverQuest Legends service, you may choose to move up to eight (8) of your existing characters on a single account, with their items, from any existing server to an EverQuest Legends server.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:13 AM
Fire Giant

So I started my enchanter Palmer a few days ago and I've been playing super casually. I just dinged 16 and got out to FV to get my breeze. The server has a GM event almost daily from what I've experienced without looking too far into it. The events are generally held in a various zone where you can /ooc 1 to get summoned to. The entire server more or less has been attending and from when I joined it's regularly fielding about 20 to 25 participants. The loot is distributed by /randoms as they drop but the coolest part I've been enjoying are these damn coins. You get a coin drop (or many) off more or less every major mob during these events and there may be between 4 to 10 of these things. Everybody who attends the event gets at least one coin. There are generally a small surplus of coins at the end on top of the fact that everyone has received one so the remaining are /random'd for. The top # of rolls get one additional coin. The coins are used to turn into an NPC who hands you back one random item from the game. As far as I know it can be almost any item. I've received quite a few kunark era items and an xp potion so far from this. It brings a nice feeling of investment of time and yeah it's not P99 standards but it's different and it's casually really enjoyable.

So my week end analysis of this server is that it has a small but budding community that legitimately work good together. The entire server feels like a tight knit guild right now and that's honestly its biggest selling point. Don't dismiss it for that because it's got a lot to show.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 01-24-2016, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

https://www.reddit.com/r/everquest/c...kunark_era_is/
Old 01-25-2016, 09:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebekkha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We strive to keep a "common sense" environment...[...] If you feel like what you are about to do would be wrong/illegal; just don't do it. We trust our members to do the right thing.
Server doomed to fail - EQ is full of fat body fedora wearing ingrates, will not be able to handle the freedom to DPS race on mobs. Many feels will be hurt and rage will ensue
Old 01-26-2016, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

no boxxing on a low pop server? sounds fun.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

Not a better time to try it out...
Old 02-03-2016, 12:03 PM
VIP / Contributor

just when i thought there would be a different unique server out there, i laughed out loud at my work desk with the mention of thursday night fights.

/applaud

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 02-03-2016, 03:55 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone's getting defensive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
of what exactly?

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 02-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Is there pvp?