Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drug dealer lawl
Funny I'm not banned and you are multiple times

hm

tell me more about how you didn't RMT for raid loot from Lite but Friends split off because of it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] eek.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny I'm not banned and you are multiple times

hm

tell me more about how you didn't RMT for raid loot from Lite but Friends split off because of it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] eek.
Even if that was true it doesn't come close to what you did lawl.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:36 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Lu|zSect

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2015, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to hammbone

tsk tsk Gyno & Nirgon, un-aimpal to do this on the forums.

Lv3 aimpals are in the process of setting up a tribunal in hopes we can close this case through arbitration. On the appointed day, the council will hear claims from both sides and review the supporting evidence.

Until the first assembly, you will be in isolation. Please be prepared to present your case in the days ahead or appoint a mediary to speak on your behalf.

As the council's official representative, I look forward to a fair and just trial. The council will be comprised of aimpals from at all access levels. To ensure a fair and unbiased ruling, I urge both of you to exercise restraint in further posting on this matter.

God bless and may justice be swift.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if that was true it doesn't come close to what you did lawl.
dude you married some big woman for money and RMTed to get a raid loot someone else deserved and ruined the resistance to Empire as much or more than Lite did

You're a piece of shit who has lied and kissed ass only to end up empty handed

I'd say you suck pretty bad in general and I'm not just talking about bragging about how no one dies on your watch then clicking retribution and jumping off sky when you finally got touched

Dunno where your focus on me lately is coming from but you're a cringe inducing piece of shit that no one wants to play with
Old 12-23-2015, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude you married some big woman for money and RMTed to get a raid loot someone else deserved and ruined the resistance to Empire as much or more than Lite did

You're a piece of shit who has lied and kissed ass only to end up empty handed

I'd say you suck pretty bad in general and I'm not just talking about bragging about how no one dies on your watch then clicking retribution and jumping off sky when you finally got touched

Dunno where your focus on me lately is coming from but you're a cringe inducing piece of shit that no one wants to play with
kekkled. sektor GOT DUNKED BY KING NIRGON LAWL.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:44 PM
Banned

im kinda feeling like griefing nirgon since he kicked me, not that i really care its just elfpals
Old 12-23-2015, 12:44 PM
Banned

Gyno you wanna stop stabbing me in the back, undermining elf pals and chill out? Would love to have Gyno the Buddy back and not Gyno the undermining ingrate jerk off tbh

Just drop it
Old 12-23-2015, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 12-23-2015, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im kinda feeling like griefing nirgon since he kicked me, not that i really care its just elfpals
you want yet another chance? my pms blew up to remove you and you got my vote within 2 minutes pal.

that's on 20 other elf pals not me alone. i think that's the thing here it doesn't matter how many chances you're given or how nice people try to be to you after the fact despite having no reason to. what's the point? just find someone else to antagonize and scam dude, move on.
Closed Thread