Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Piksulz
Old 12-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a petition from July 2014
0 active petitions, you were saying?
Old 12-18-2015, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He means the red server. That might have been made a hidden subforum to stop guides jumping ship [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in the world of pixels and pixels gonna pixel pixel
Couldn't have said it better.
Old 12-18-2015, 06:59 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He means the red server. That might have been made a hidden subforum to stop guides jumping ship [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you played swish, you would know I handle both [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2015, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's an active petition there so I'm not sure why you would say there isn't? Maybe it's not moved to resolved or something despite it being shown that way to you? Either way I don't really play anymore so it's not a big deal, but the petition and the petition it was connected to date back to July of 2014.
Old 12-19-2015, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If you played swish, you would know I handle both [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aside from the occasional corpse rot I don't think I've bothered the staff too much. It's hard being a pillar of the community and setting a positive example for others to follow.
Old 12-19-2015, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aside from the occasional corpse rot I don't think I've bothered the staff too much. It's hard being a pillar of the community and setting a positive example for others to follow.
He's right though you don't hardly play at all. Especially on red
Old 12-19-2015, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/project1999uncut always available for unmoderated submissions. Got the inside scoop? Lets hear it.

Seems strange to stop a stream so soon after it started but we should be thankful for anything - I havent been able to tune in for months now but do plan to catch up with them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, you're a real pillar of the community. You're a god damn attention starved drama queen. Who do you think you're fooling pal with that I'm so innocent feel sorry for me shit lol?
Old 12-19-2015, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's right though you don't hardly play at all. Especially on red
For anyone who hasn't heard I have no internet other than phone data unless im in a public wifi spot so can't log in unless im in a public wifi area that allows it. The library is the best place for unlimited wifi but they block ports used for gaming so I'm out of luck til the new year.

If you're lining up to kill me on red you'll hopefully be able to in January, think of it as a late Christmas present to the server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread