Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Erydan <Random Acts> is the nicest bard on the server. Has bad fashion sense though. Blue breastplates rly?
Old 05-05-2014, 02:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erydan <Random Acts> is the nicest bard on the server. Has bad fashion sense though. Blue breastplates rly?
It's actually an old Random tradition, I was teased for quite some time about my purple Crafted armor back in a day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for stopping by to say, though, and I'll try to get him something a tad less optically annoying to wear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

But we worked hard for that lambent!
As optically stabbinating as it is.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But we worked hard for that lambent!
As optically stabbinating as it is.
LOL had a rogue friend that always teased me about it, stabbity-stab-stab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Writ3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a stint on the MT server when it first launched that lasted a little while, good to see some people from there coming here to help spruce up this place with some generosity and kind nature that is desperately needed.
Thank you, we're tryin' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread