Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well certainly worth your time if you want your epic or your robe heallun!
You misunderstood. I'm saying you can make 5k sucking dicks somewhere in EC faster than you can begging an aoe group in chardok.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

While I do agree with Heallun on this, I would more importantly say... If you are a monk NEEDING the pipe and are willing to sit in the zone and not afk all day and wait for your tell. Then the group usually has no problem handing a pipe over to a monk in need.

But if you think you are going to park your monk there and log out and expect a tell on your alt when the group gets one... You better have some good REALLY good friends in group or be dreaming.

I would always be willing to pass my roll to a monk in need, if they are there and actively at their keyboard.
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 03-22-2014, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castigate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From my experience betrayer groups tend to approach the situation as a moral battle while AE groups just let them have it as long as they don't fuck with the pull. There's plenty of out of the way spots you can sit, while still keeping down all the PH's, without getting trained. If you physically camp in the way of their train you're gonna have a bad time. You get warned about their pull in both shout and ooc for 2-3 minutes straight before it happens, so it really shouldn't ever be an issue.

I've never heard of an AE group getting in trouble because of training a betrayer group, but I have seen betrayer groups threaten to petition within 30 seconds of zoning into Chardok many times.
A warning is no excuse to train someone. If a group wants to AE there, they should be respectful of whoever is there first and try to work something out if people are "in the way" of the pull. Zone disruption is zone disruption, even in Chardok.
Old 03-22-2014, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A warning is no excuse to train someone. If a group wants to AE there, they should be respectful of whoever is there first and try to work something out if people are "in the way" of the pull. Zone disruption is zone disruption, even in Chardok.
The group coming for the pipe is literally never there first. They are the ones disrupting the pulls which have been ongoing. Chardok AE has made the monk epic more accessible than ever.
Old 03-22-2014, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The group coming for the pipe is literally never there first. They are the ones disrupting the pulls which have been ongoing. Chardok AE has made the monk epic more accessible than ever.
I didn't say it's not accessible. And even if the pulls were going on first, one group can't claim a whole zone.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I do agree with Heallun on this, I would more importantly say... If you are a monk NEEDING the pipe and are willing to sit in the zone and not afk all day and wait for your tell. Then the group usually has no problem handing a pipe over to a monk in need.
This isn't quite true, the fact that Chardok AOE runs on making plat is a thing in itself... but they'll charge you the full MQ price for loot rights. Scumbags.

Take a group down there and camp it yourselves guys, don't line their pockets any more than they are already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You misunderstood. I'm saying you can make 5k sucking dicks somewhere in EC faster than you can begging an aoe group in chardok.
now we know how how heallun made is money :P

Old 03-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

I think the more general question here is are players allowed to train/pull mobs over other players? What is an adequate warning? Should the puller have to move around or the ones in the way? Can I pull all of a zone with a bard and run over other groups in other zones?
Old 03-22-2014, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the more general question here is are players allowed to train/pull mobs over other players? What is an adequate warning? Should the puller have to move around or the ones in the way? Can I pull all of a zone with a bard and run over other groups in other zones?
Fair warning should be issued, but the same pull happens every 25 minutes for 80% of the day every day. It's not rocket science. People who stand in that are trying to be some kind of martyr.
Old 03-22-2014, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fair warning should be issued, but the same pull happens every 25 minutes for 80% of the day every day. It's not rocket science. People who stand in that are trying to be some kind of martyr.
That, or they just want to exp in that zone the way it was meant to be. There isn't a ton of content here, it's kind of dumb to make an entire zone off limits so a half dozen people can sell pl.
Closed Thread