Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 10:40 AM
Banned

I have the hammer, and have had it for a month now and can tell you it's insanely awesome. It's only real replacements are spear of fate and icewurm fang, both of which are late-kunark/velious. But you have to consider that one was sold recently for 45k, and by recently i mean a couple of days ago. Also have to note that unlike manastone or rubi BP, these hammers will INCREASE in drop rates after the fear revamp when the chances of dropping the hammer gets increased by as many golems are in fear. Is it worth 125k? probably not imo. Is it insanely awesome? absolutely, i love my hammer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2010, 10:45 AM
Kobold

I just want to chime in and say it's pretty lame this was made barbarian only. I realize that's in the name of the item and all, but it's still pretty lame. Of course, maybe trolls and ogres get some cool shit too - I don't know.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:56 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) You provided no data (i.e. actual sales, not just advertised asking price)
2) You provided one instance of hearing hypothetical asking prices
3) There could be 80 people selling the hypothetical item "Dragon Slayer's cap of nerdrage" for 300k - if the item was in high enough demand and pp was easy enough to earn, that could still be a valid price

Sorry if i'm not convinced...
This was a completely tongue in cheek comment.

Get over it. I'm not doing a fucking research project on it.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivewin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was a completely tongue in cheek comment.

Get over it. I'm not doing a fucking research project on it.
I've already seen 2 SMR's down to 4k and the average is down to 4.5k advertising.

edit: also gebs have wis/int and are all/all so they are open to more classes. Obviously the price on them isn't going to come down much if at all.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:54 AM
Orc

Send a message via ICQ to Hogwash Send a message via AIM to Hogwash Send a message via Yahoo to Hogwash

buy it or dont, no need to derail an ec tunnel thread.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Just for your information, the one I'm selling is not Jeremy's. I'd never sell it. I bought the 45k hammer and am reselling it.

Let me know the next time you see someone else selling one!
Old 07-16-2010, 08:08 AM
Sarnak

Hey whats up my dude. Is that hammer still going bro? I can't offer you 125k i'll be point blank but I'd like to try and work something out with you because I do have a good bit of plat and some items and things that may be useful to you. Aside from being almost as sexy as Jeremy ^^

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 07-16-2010, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swishahouse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey whats up my dude. Is that hammer still going bro? I can't offer you 125k i'll be point blank but I'd like to try and work something out with you because I do have a good bit of plat and some items and things that may be useful to you. Aside from being almost as sexy as Jeremy ^^
Hey man, yeah I still have the thing. I'm willing to take highish-end trades in lieu of some of the money, and 125k is really just a starting point for negotiations. Get in touch with me at your leisure bud!
Old 07-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryhole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to chime in and say it's pretty lame this was made barbarian only. I realize that's in the name of the item and all, but it's still pretty lame. Of course, maybe trolls and ogres get some cool shit too - I don't know.
Withered Totem of Widdershins, ftwww (for the withered widder-wins)
Old 07-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Reducing buy-it-now price to 120k!