Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 07-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Thinking there may have been a second set of upgrades post Velious now...

hanged
#Jun 12 2001 at 11:36 AMRating: Good
Anonymous
Anonymous
This item has been updated as alot of Air stuff has been and is now a 16/22 weapon 1hb can we say AMAZING. Nothing touches this except Primal weapons from Sleepers
Old 07-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by koros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thinking there may have been a second set of upgrades post Velious now...

hanged
#Jun 12 2001 at 11:36 AMRating: Good
Anonymous
Anonymous
This item has been updated as alot of Air stuff has been and is now a 16/22 weapon 1hb can we say AMAZING. Nothing touches this except Primal weapons from Sleepers

There were multiple item upgrade sweeps in velious.

The point is, this item should clearly have not been in the game for the last 2 years on this server.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Yah but the Velious sweeps were almost all Velious items. This isn't in line with that, but it does appear that it was indeed upgraded in Velious.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Project Manager

Looks like it needs a nerf. Will leave this up for a more conclusive date, but if none are found, at this point I would make it 06/01.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

I don't feel bad for anyone. There is at least 1 monk on this server with those fists who knows they're not supposed to have em and that makes him/her an exploiter. Its pretty fuckin lame that I seem to be one of the only ones who's willing to report incorrect items. Instead of exploiting them.

I've also been trying to find the information on original dwarven cultural armor as well, because in its current state its not correct. Dwarven cultural received a buff to AC and stats in Velious to come in line with the other stats on cultural. Its not supposed to be nearly as powerful as it is right now im 95% certain of that.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

The real question is when can every level 30+ monk get a pair of these from the imps in Bloodboil-Lesser Faydark.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:21 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by AexDestroy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't feel bad for anyone. There is at least 1 monk on this server with those fists who knows they're not supposed to have em and that makes him/her an exploiter. Its pretty fuckin lame that I seem to be one of the only ones who's willing to report incorrect items. Instead of exploiting them.

I've also been trying to find the information on original dwarven cultural armor as well, because in its current state its not correct. Dwarven cultural received a buff to AC and stats in Velious to come in line with the other stats on cultural. Its not supposed to be nearly as powerful as it is right now im 95% certain of that.
Most people probably give up on or don't bother with them in the first place. I knew they existed, but quit my monk at 27 so never considered the stats being so good.

As for dwarven cultural, I could never remember if it was classic or not, but a quick stroll through zam forums and patch notes gets you this..

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=12790
# Jun 27 2002 at 3:21 AM Rating: Good
DraganStarkothr
Scholar
110 posts
With one of the recent patches the stats on some of the cultural armors were changed. I know for certain that this breastplate went from AC 28 to 30 and I believe the greaves went from AC 16 to 20.

http://www.waringmcmarrin.com/?page_id=58
February 13, 2002 3:00 am
** Trade Skill Related **
- Fixed an inconsistency with the armor class of Enchanted Imbued
Dwarven Plate compared to the armor class of other Dwarven-smithed
plate armor

--- Not sure about the actual stats of enchanted dwarven.. they seem high and that guy mentioned that they were changed but only gave AC as an example. Though the only comments/entries I can find on enchanted dwarven seem to start around 10/2001. Too tedious to keep searching though, so that is all I got. Skyrim and the DoN xpac provide too many mixed results about dwarves and cultural armor.

Edit - Found another quote that would seem to prove that only the AC was altered in this patch. (right above the first post I pasted.. derp)

# Jun 26 2002 at 2:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Resrick
Scholar
139 posts
It is 30 ac- I have one too. other stats are right though. Last time this was added to the DB it had 4 wis too, which is incorrect... where are these ppl getting the 28ac ones?
Last edited by Mehrk; 07-05-2013 at 01:26 AM..
Old 07-05-2013, 01:25 AM
Banned

the grandmaster says nerf it and suspend anyone that has one

filthy cheaters
Old 07-05-2013, 07:00 AM
Banned

So u are saying wu's sky fist, the hardest monk quest in the game, very rare, gonna be patched to 16/27? stave of shielding 17/28 from random sarnak in chardok gonna be a better ratio weapon?? U CANNOT BE SERIOUS!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

Break that Trorsmang back out bud

Kolored on Red.