Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Banned

plus dupe exploits, my friend has like 4 toons with millions of gil and tons of dupes of the few rare items that are dropping at the moment
Old 06-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
classsic ff11 emu is incredibly broken with like 12 people on it all who are boxing multiple characters

lots of broken instances, abilities, and classes

skip it for now
FFXI Has thousands of quests and thousands of named mobs both heroic and ordinary.

Time is required to add everything. Would you rather play a server that gets less then 7 patches a year?

Darkstar got 7 updates TODAY

Heres the proof !

http://code.google.com/p/onetimexi/source/list

Feel free to hate yourself silly basiah , but project is open source and you can see if the bosses are itemized , players are just now reaching dynamis and its hard because there aren't enough players

Why not give it a shot? EQ has nothing to offer but pure mad?
Old 06-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Banned

I don't see what me trying to save people the time to get the semi elaborate patching and torrent process to get this emu functional when it is currently very broken and very empty has to do with hating myself.

I've played it, my work friend has the 2 highest level box combo on the server with millions of duped gil/items. It just isn't very good (or fun in current state), truth is the truth dude.

I wish it was somewhat complete or enjoyable considering I enjoyed FF11 more then EQ back in the day, but the current offering is years from being even somewhat palatable and that's coming from an enormous FF11 fan (Myself).
Old 06-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see what me trying to save people the time to get the semi elaborate patching and torrent process to get this emu functional when it is currently very broken and very empty has to do with hating myself.

I've played it, my work friend has the 2 highest level box combo on the server with millions of duped gil/items. It just isn't very good (or fun in current state), truth is the truth dude.

I wish it was somewhat complete or enjoyable considering I enjoyed FF11 more then EQ back in the day, but the current offering is years from being even somewhat palatable and that's coming from an enormous FF11 fan (Myself).
Your friend is lying to you, no one has millions of gil this server has many GMs and everything is logged.

He has no unnatural items either I promise, if he is duping crap he will eventually be caught

There are over a dozen max level players so your friend does not have the "Highest" Char either , so again he lied.

All major bosses work and have loot, you can get Rank 10 and even the chains of promathia quest line is now complete

The sheer amount of working content in place now is years of fun, but you can cut it down if you want because you are a hater bro.

Its fathers day, stop being so mad and go spend time with your kids. If you don't want to play on the server don't. Others might be looking for a breath of fresh air from red99 don't discourage them.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Well, let me know when they get all the classes working and have a decent population. I'll try it out then.

Red99
Old 06-16-2013, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

DRK, DRG and BLU>all
Old 06-16-2013, 04:45 PM
Banned

blu wont be in for a while because all their magic is learned from fighting monsters

DRK / DRG Work fine , so does their AF Questlines and all their spells : )
Old 06-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

mmos are really losing their appeal. eq is good for nostalgia and eve fer some pvp but thats about it. really waiting for eqn. sandbox is the way to go.
Old 06-16-2013, 06:26 PM
Banned

i have characters on the server, hit up okimoto in game that's my friend he has millions of gil and NM items dude

he also had the first 2 max level characters on the server, you're being really dishonest about the state of that server and the lack of completion there

I loved ff11 and this server in it's current state is not a good representation of it at all, it would be like introducing someone to a stock PEQ emu code server as their first EQ experience but even worse.

It's just not in a good state for play atm with all the issues it has.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
i have characters on the server, hit up okimoto in game that's my friend he has millions of gil and NM items dude

he also had the first 2 max level characters on the server, you're being really dishonest about the state of that server and the lack of completion there

I loved ff11 and this server in it's current state is not a good representation of it at all, it would be like introducing someone to a stock PEQ emu code server as their first EQ experience but even worse.

It's just not in a good state for play atm with all the issues it has.
Your friend had the first 2 chars max level? no one cares. He hasn't logged in in quite some time.

Currently watching a dynamis raid, king artho died last night as well. Was in a dunes group all night and 32 online atm, exp groups and friendly people? Count me in!

Come hang out !

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]Uploaded with ImageShack.com
Closed Thread