Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

The eq emu info was not the same as the login, but the username was the same unfortunately.

and no, he was going to buy the epic MQ for the ranger and then he was planning on buying the ranger from me. When I bought the ranger I was toying with the idea of reselling it as I knew he wanted a guised ranger.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
110% support for Nordenwatch - he's good peoples and stuff like this shouldn't happen to anyone.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:01 AM
VIP / Contributor

He's on vacation.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's on vacation.
justice prevails!

now to hope and pray Rogean will return the ranger to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2013, 01:16 AM
Aviak

Vitus supports Norden
Old 04-24-2013, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by veejur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why people will pull this on someone in a classic emulation of a 14 year old game is beyond me. Some folks just fail at life, period.
you can take that kind of talk out of this house, mister. Some of us live vicariously through this stuff.

Do you even realize when the last time I used the computer in the basement?

Or took a piss down the basement drain near the washer, because I was very busy with the magic of pixels and no way was I risking more than a 20 second afk?

Now, while this person may disgust me, and he may disgust all of us, don't you get it man?

That is the point

Of course this person is disgusting. They scammed someone out of a year's work. It is like stealing all of someone's carefully crafted replica Model-T's from their prize model of the downtown 1915 Topeka train station at a model train convention in North Dakota. It is bizarre, pathetic, creepy, and disgusting.

This man-thing, this diaper-wearing Lord High Mayor of Whothefuckcaresville, is the beating, naked, Apocalypto-crazy batshit mad heart of classic EQ itself.

I'm not sure I'd be bitching about this. You got to deal with the most disgusting gamer on the planet, in no small likelihood. Imagine all the sickness that can happen to a mind locked into eq for years, heavy plastic covering the windows, bottles of Popov littering the linoleum. It may be that unique a massively senseless mmorpg gank we are talking about here. It is like waking up and finding out that your fingers shoot out nickels. It's like getting framed and going to prison and by some weird twist of bad luck you end up being made to clothe and carefully groom Charles Manson every morning for the merriment of the guards.

If I were the player, I would just ask one of the GM's if I could get the title "the amazingly assraped" and walk away a proud man.
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 04-24-2013 at 01:22 AM..
Old 04-24-2013, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Heard about this earlier tonight. Wouldn't wish that on anybody. That guy is a scumbag for sure.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:38 AM
Planar Protector

Silo, i didn't give out the password for the emu. He hacked that. Thus that doesn't apply!

go troll somewhere else, this is now a happy thread where Napkin / Mythoxxus are both banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2013, 01:41 AM
Sarnak

Silo seems a little upset...
Old 04-24-2013, 01:46 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordenwatch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- Owns the characters: Mythoxxus, Napkin, Borachai. <- ALL PURCHASED ACCS
- Has been playing since the early days of the server
- Last known guild: Flawless Victory (has connections with the known RMT-er Knightt)
- Was inspected by Sirken recently due to the connections with Knightt and found to be the "richest person on the server" (according to him anyway...)
- When I met him, had THREE pre-nerf fungi staves, a bag full of manastones and other extremely high end gear
- Has a baby
- Binds all of his characters on his "spot" in EC, which is the line on the ground in between T1 and Entrance.
- Recently offered 2 million PP for the purchase of the ranger epic MQ (VS and Inny piece) to someone in FE as well as TMO.
!
So you're working with someone that knowingly has ties with an RMT'er?

Then mad when you get fucked when you give out your info?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread