Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Old 08-11-2024, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Generalizations Petulance (and) Tantrums
Old 08-11-2024, 05:42 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pindrought [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The image might've got a bit compressed when you uploaded it. Maybe try uploading it to imgur and linking to it from here. At least on my PC i'm not able to read the text.
I didn't realize the image would be compressed so badly... Here is the imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/l4IoC1t

You can read it in the main chat:

You have been slain by Jumjumshot.

In the message window above you can see me asking -- "Are you serious" with a response of "what? I didnt kill you"

What this screenshot doesnt show is the 40 minutes wasted to this troll
Old 08-11-2024, 05:50 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halthor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is the OBS? I feel like this is a hit piece on Jumjum
What do you mean a "Hit Piece"? Like a fresh noob coming back to the game -- struggling to just download/log in, navigate zones, and of course play the game.... Has the time to stage a dramatic grief session with a random lvl 60 in freeport?

It's clear in the screenshot -- what isn't clear is the time wasted with Jumjumshot <kingdom> denying they killed me, and proceeding to rez / root/blind all over again.

For real though -- I don't want their account ruined over this, we have all done stupid stuff. When you don't call it out, it will continue to happen

I haven't written <kingdom> off as a terrible guild -- Jumjumshot? That's a hard no from me dawg
Old 08-11-2024, 05:58 AM
Planar Protector

Probably someone hiding behind a community cleric, maybe even someone that has left Kingdom, but still has access to their shared toons, and felt like stirring up trouble.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 08-15-2024, 02:52 AM
Aviak

Thumbs down

Jumjumshit is the most toxic player I’ve ever encountered on P99, and honestly, probably the most toxic player I’ve ever encountered on any online game. They’re so clearly disturbed that it’s actually kind of scary to think that this type of person exists outside of insane asylums. I remember when they got banned years ago for bullying and trolling new players. I’m shocked that they are still allowed to play this game

https://www.reddit.com/r/project1999...ot_and_caroll/

I’m pretty sure anyone spreading propaganda is Jumjum themselves on a throwaway account or Caroll

Also I know for a fact that JumJumshot boxes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] they are the sole reason I downloaded OBS after watching them blatantly box

Like how in the hell are they still here

These ppl pretending like it has to be someone accessing their account is literally ignoring years of evidence of them constantly griefing other (usually much lower level) players
Last edited by Wakanda; 08-15-2024 at 03:07 AM..
Old 08-16-2024, 05:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakanda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These ppl pretending like it has to be someone accessing their account is literally ignoring years of evidence of them constantly griefing other (usually much lower level) players
The thing about this part in particular is action should be taken against the account regardless of who was doing it on the account.

Just because it is a shared account does not mean that it should be immune to punishment.

It is discouraging to see so many people having bad experiences with this user and for it to continuously go unpunished.
Old 08-16-2024, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

riveting stuff here
Old 08-16-2024, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

It's funny how the most toxic players love this game so much they name themselves after something like jum jum juice.
Old 08-17-2024, 10:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

riveting stuff here
oof if only you knew how to read, you'd see that he corrected it.
Old 09-12-2024, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry mate, you missed rule 8.

Welcome to ElfClub.

The first rule of ElfClub is: you do not talk about ElfClub.

The second rule of ElfClub is: you DO NOT talk about ElfClub!

Third rule of ElfClub: if someone yells “stop!”, goes limp, or taps out, the duel is over.

Fourth rule: only two Elves to a duel.

Fifth rule: one duel at a time, fellas.

Sixth rule: the duels are hand-to-hand. No robes, no shoes, no weapons.

Seventh rule: duels will go on as long as they have to.

And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at ElfClub, you have to duel.