Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Kobold

No it doesnt. It belongs in R n F .. your whining and that is where those posts go.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Kobold

I am stating the facts of the auction.

Morthox says, I will give you RBG for the Account.

I say, Yes, but I need to finish camping spiders nets.

Morthox says, I will camp those for you.

How does that not belong here? He didnt fulfull his end of the bargain.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Kobold

I have done over 20 account sales and buys on these forums. Check all my posts. Every account sale, trade , or buy that I have ever done on here has ended in 100% customer satisfaction. I am 100% legit , i have never screwed anyone over, EVER. I would have HELPED you camp them as i said, but u started harassing me tonight in-game because i was loggin in yesterday and afk, and you sent me tells and i didnt respond. So you log on tonight and started sending me tells about how your gonna have me banned and you have the logs saying i said i would HELP you camp the spider nets. So, yes my response was, fuck you, camp them yourself. I will not deal with being talked to like a child and threatened by someone who can't act like an adult and be a little understanding about things. I never said i would camp them all for you the very next day or evenin the next week. I said at some point i would help you, and until you just did all this. I would have. But now you can go fuck yourself. Furthermore the chars Gidro and Kryptik are now for sale and i have deguilded them from bregan, in which i was only an applicant to begin with. Good luck getting anywhere on this server with your attitude and immaturity bro. I will not be responding to anything else you say or PM or message me with in-game. Good luck to ya.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Kobold

But instead of taking it up w/ him. You are whining about it on the forums. That is R n F, and being a crybaby.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Kobold

I never said anything about getting you banned lol.. I just said you should reply like an adult. The first day I messaged you you were in Karnors with anon OFF, 10 seconds later ANON is on.. thats not afk bro. Lol

You didnt want to camp them so you just ignored me. It's fine, but people deserve to know who they are dealing with.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morthox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said at some point i would help you, and until you just did all this. I would have. But now you can go fuck yourself. Furthermore the chars Gidro and Kryptik are now for sale and i have deguilded them from bregan, in which i was only an applicant to begin with. Good luck getting anywhere on this server with your attitude and immaturity bro. I will not be responding to anything else you say or PM or message me with in-game. Good luck to ya.
Originally Posted by Morthox
If i was to buy this account i would wanna do it within the next hour or two. Giving an RBG for the account is already probably more than its worth. Ill be happy to help ya get some more wooly spider webs on the necro soon as i get hiim i can camp them for you if you like.

Actually you clearly said you would came the nets as soon as you got the account. I didnt expect that. I really didnt expect much at all except a simple response. You could have said sorry man, I dont have time to do that. Or sorry, I wont be able to do that now, the camp is taking longer than expected. You chose to ignore me. Cool move.
Last edited by Poetic; 09-09-2012 at 11:25 PM..
Old 09-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Kobold

Asgard is a stand up guild, I hope they have your bought Necro Bolts on trial and not as a full member. Maybe you can make it through their trial period. Goodluck to you sir. Hold up to your word in the future is my advice.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Kobold

such a weak thread. I hate everyone on it.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Orc

Only thing I'm feeling sorry for is the account.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

you fucking people don't deserve an iksar necro
Closed Thread