Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

You should use some of your oil money to buy a decent keyboard and mouse, and maybe a desk not from the dormroom section of wal-mart.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:43 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should use some of your oil money to buy a decent keyboard and mouse, and maybe a desk not from the dormroom section of wal-mart.
this pic is from 2005, lol. that dog is dead even.

I was learning to grow in my parents house closet at this point. look how beautiful healthy that plant is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] look at how many nodes u got goin on in there.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

RIP in peace dog
Old 01-07-2015, 08:52 AM
Kobold

rest in peace in peace dog
Old 01-07-2015, 09:09 AM
Fire Giant

i still say haze is best tasting out anything ive smoked could be any strand of haze too.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Banned

first off, two words

magnesium supplement.

Second, dont expect to ever break 8% THC With sodium as all the uvb is blocked by the glass in the bulb.

Purity of water and light = success.

AKA Buy a RO Unit you cheap fuck and a gallon of cal mag

Third, why are you growing in soil, i mean you spend all the time and effort only to suffocate your roots and take a giant crap on your potency for what? To pretend its organic?

You do realize almost every nutrient has urea or B vitamins that require breathing or you get burn, which is clearly visible in every pic by either yellowing or down pointing leaves.

You could improve this grow literally by using the same pots, a 4" Rockwool block and a couple bags of clay, have more breathability and water retention and be completely ph stable

whereas you have a bunch of rotting natural nutrient compounds and are probably watering them with tap water killing any beneficial bacteria that might convert that garbage from ammonia to usable soluable nitrogen.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred schnarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first off, two words

magnesium supplement.

Second, dont expect to ever break 8% THC With sodium as all the uvb is blocked by the glass in the bulb.

Third, why are you growing in soil, i mean you spend all the time and effort only to suffocate your roots and take a giant crap on your potency for what? To pretend its organic?

You do realize almost every nutrient has urea or B vitamins that require breathing or you get burn, which is clearly visible in every pic by either yellowing or down pointing leaves.

You could improve this grow literally by using the same pots, a 4" Rockwool block and a couple bags of clay, have more breathability and water retention and be completely ph stable

whereas you have a bunch of rotting natural nutrient compounds and are probably watering them with tap water killing any beneficial bacteria that might convert that garbage from ammonia to usable soluable nitrogen.
Sounds like one tasty tomato
Old 01-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like one tasty tomato
Old 01-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred schnarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first off, two words

magnesium supplement.

... has never grown pot in his life. Begone from this fine thread, poser!
Old 01-07-2015, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
first off, two words

magnesium supplement.

Now if you could just put the same amount of effort into a job you might be able to move out of your grandmothers attic
Closed Thread