Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

I have a 54 druid I would be down to do this later tonight, you a east or west player? I'll be online in about 8 hours or so from now. Gonna be playing lots for the next few days.
Old 12-23-2014, 04:47 PM
VIP / Contributor

naw naw das my druid foo
Old 12-23-2014, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
naw naw das my druid foo
lucky is the people's druid!
Old 12-23-2014, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
naw naw das my druid foo
Naw naw your the asshole that lost his corpse and let it rott multiple times, Druid is über naked now. You are also the asshole that has gotten multiple xp deaths and no fucks given. You have never had respect for that account. You also leave him buff less and with no mana or food. You have contributed nothing to lucky. Your a piece of shit zade, at least I Lvld him from 50-54. He's a few deaths shy of 53. Lucky I don't log in and delete the Druid and rename him as a lvl 1 cleric you fire giant. That and Fame has always been a good guy even if he lets shit bags like yourself fly such an old school piece of red99 history.
Old 12-23-2014, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

No need to dredge up the past pals, it's all good. I'm glad people got some use out of the druid, even if it is only to help pals meet up in Norrath. I know you didn't delete lucky, I did after you went out for burgers and stole everything I had from my twink cleric only like 15k though lol and you forgot the fbss. No one else had account info but you.

But, it's all water under the bridge.
Old 12-23-2014, 07:35 PM
Banned

Azrael is recruiting . I have a cleric epic mq waiting for you . Msg me in game dog
Last edited by krazyGlue; 12-23-2014 at 10:00 PM..
Old 12-23-2014, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw naw your the asshole that lost his corpse and let it rott multiple times, Druid is über naked now. You are also the asshole that has gotten multiple xp deaths and no fucks given. You have never had respect for that account. You also leave him buff less and with no mana or food. You have contributed nothing to lucky. Your a piece of shit zade, at least I Lvld him from 50-54. He's a few deaths shy of 53. Lucky I don't log in and delete the Druid and rename him as a lvl 1 cleric you fire giant. That and Fame has always been a good guy even if he lets shit bags like yourself fly such an old school piece of red99 history.
What the....
Old 12-24-2014, 07:55 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Firstly, I don't even know who you are..

Secondly, when I got lucky, he was stripped and had next to nothing.

Thirdly, I'll admit to getting him killed a few times, but he never deleveled him from 54. I even exp'd him a few times and if I still had access, I would pull the logs to show you.

Lastly, I gave Fame about 200k worth of shit on the blue server, so if I wanted to do ANY of that shit to lucky, I would have rightly fucking done.

Learn your facts before throwing bullshit accusations.

Merry fucking Christmas asshat.
Last edited by Zade; 12-24-2014 at 07:59 AM..
Old 12-24-2014, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Thirdly, I'll admit to getting him killed a few times, but he never deleveled him from 54. I even exp'd him a few times and if I still had access, I would pull the logs to show you.

Lastly, I gave Fame about 200k worth of shit on the blue server, so if I wanted to do ANY of that shit to lucky, I would have rightly fucking done.

And hes down with the 10 count
Old 12-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread