Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 02:56 PM
Banned

nothing about the pLandemic makes sense, from the origin to the treatment, all of it is shrouded in flip-flopping doublespeak mystery.

we're all just supposed to shut up and fall in line, hammer and sickle style.
Old 11-09-2021, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for that link theres a lot of shit to sift thru when googling anything about covid 19 which is the reason for this thread. So many articles "Vaccines are good for some reasons listed here!" hard to find info without much time.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-09-2021, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So yeah my question again - why are these vaccines quoted from the link you provided not the main ones we talk about? The ones most likely to work correctly from my basic logic. I also notice they are made by sinopharm and sinovac which I assume are chinese groups due to the Sino. So was there some reason we could not or would not make a vaccine in this straight forward way because they already did or something? I actually want to talk about these before myself speculating on reasons we have focused on the pfiezer and moderna MRNA vaccines.

1) WHOLE VIRUS VACCINE

Vaccines include: Sinopharm, Sinovac

Number of doses required: 2 doses, intramuscular

Other licensed vaccines that use this type of technology: Hepatitis A, polio, rabies (all inactivated type)

What to know: The whole virus vaccine uses a weakened or deactivated form of the pathogen that causes COVID-19 to trigger protective immunity to it.

The two vaccines mentioned above – Sinopharm and Sinovac – both use inactivated pathogens, therefore they cannot infect cells and replicate, but can trigger an immune response.

Benefits: According to Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance (GAVI), the advantages of an inactivated whole virus vaccine include the fact its technology is well established, it is suitable for people with compromised immune systems, and it’s relatively simple to manufacture.

Challenges: Booster shots may be required.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 11-09-2021 at 03:05 PM..
Old 11-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So yeah my question again - why are these vaccines quoted from the link you provided not the main ones we talk about? The ones most likely to work correctly from my basic logic. I also notice they are made by sinopharm and sinovac which I assume are chinese groups due to the Sino. So was there some reason we could not or would not make a vaccine in this straight forward way because they already did or something? I actually want to talk about these before myself speculating on reasons we have focused on the pfiezer and moderna MRNA vaccines.

1) WHOLE VIRUS VACCINE

Vaccines include: Sinopharm, Sinovac

Number of doses required: 2 doses, intramuscular

Other licensed vaccines that use this type of technology: Hepatitis A, polio, rabies (all inactivated type)

What to know: The whole virus vaccine uses a weakened or deactivated form of the pathogen that causes COVID-19 to trigger protective immunity to it.

The two vaccines mentioned above – Sinopharm and Sinovac – both use inactivated pathogens, therefore they cannot infect cells and replicate, but can trigger an immune response.

Benefits: According to Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance (GAVI), the advantages of an inactivated whole virus vaccine include the fact its technology is well established, it is suitable for people with compromised immune systems, and it’s relatively simple to manufacture.

Challenges: Booster shots may be required.
Just get the Johnson if you're an mRNA luddite.

As for why they're promoting those two: Vorsprung durch Technik
Old 11-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Well I mean it does smell like an effort to do a large scale human trial of mRNA technology.

I'm late to the boat in looking into this of course because the low fatality rate, my locale and health and age made coronavirus of low concern but its still an interesting topic.

Thanks.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-09-2021, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

for once innovation cuts through the bureaucratic tape and rand paul is like THIS IS NOT TESTED ENOUGH lol
Old 11-09-2021, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Lol good point but these corps don't exactly have a track records of giving a shit about human life and the whole legal immunity thing is questionable.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-09-2021, 04:35 PM
Banned

good posts gustoo
Old 11-09-2021, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

The sheer fact that genetic material from dead viruses can be adopted by bacteria is a huge factor and the spike gene was targeted by the mRNA vaccine. mRNA has a more effective delivery sytstem Not to mention reaction from the dead virus can be more violent and less effective in the Minutia of genetic information needed to be recognized by the body when making antigens.
Last edited by Botten; 11-09-2021 at 04:54 PM..
Old 11-09-2021, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sheer fact that genetic material from dead viruses can be adopted by bacteria is a huge factor and the spike gene was targeted by the mRNA vaccine. mRNA has a more effective delivery sytstem Not to mention reaction from the dead virus can be more violent and less effective in the Minutia of genetic information needed to be recognized by the body when making antigens.
Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should. Genetic power is the most awesome force the planet's ever seen, but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun.
Closed Thread