Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2021, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

just fully legalize all drugs and let the weak minded addicts kill themselves off

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 09-30-2021, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Big pharma lobbied for government ban of recreational drugs across the globe, resulting in depression only being treatable legally by BigPharma drugs such as Prozac (useless drug they sell to patients for life)

The control of the people of the Earth is solely done by the corporations they work for. The governments work for them (all world governments), the militaries work for them (all world militaries), media work for them (all the media in the world). The agenda of Big Pharma/Big Media is to:
KEEP THE PUBLIC PISSED OFF AND /OR DEPRESSED FOR LIFE so they depend on Big Pharma every night of their lives in order to even fall asleep or have anything remotely considered a 'good' day.
Yep.

A day on shrooms is way safer and cooler than a day on Prozac.

Prozac leads to suicides and mass shootings and turns the frickin frogs super frickin gay as frickity froak.
Old 09-30-2021, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Help us china. Your desire to dominate the globe is our only hope.
Old 09-30-2021, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Lifetime of psycho drugs : Lord knows how much, and it's going to ruin your life.

Skateboard : 150 bucks

I've made my choice
Old 09-30-2021, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

People wouldn't be so depressed if they didn't have to start a fortune 500 company to feel the same level of fulfillment a wooden hay fork maker would feel his entire life.

Science and tocology is hell and the work of Satan.
Old 09-30-2021, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lifetime of psycho drugs : Lord knows how much, and it's going to ruin your life.

Skateboard : 150 bucks

I've made my choice
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2021, 11:21 AM
Banned

I’m interested in some data where Psilocybin (Chemical in magic mushrooms) CURED someone’s depression. As in they took it once, their depression went away, and they never needed to take it again. All I have heard is that in clinical tests it has offered a temporary fix lasting several months. Similar to (although slightly longer lasting than) anti-depressants, albeit with significantly less side effects! But if it is a “cure”, that would be exceptionally rare

Other psychedelics such as LSD have caused people to kill themselves and others during a psychotic break. This is technically a more permanent “cure” for your depression, when you die. Then again, some anti-depressants can have a side effect of suicidal thoughts as well

Really when you say psychedelics, really just say Psilocybin. It’s the safest and the one holding up the entire category on its back as a healing tool

I have taken magic mushrooms probably about 10 different times in my life, all with moderate to very good experiences. IMO they are best taken when something is scenic to look at is around, so for me this has been almost always camping, a few times just at my house. I have friends who have taken magic mushrooms and had a nightmarish experience, so they are definitely not for everyone. The possibility of permanent side effects to their use though is almost non-existent, unlike LSD
Old 09-30-2021, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

hey all this depression sucks sure, but it could be worse you could be born 100 years ago and not have a microwave!

Don’t forget how much the two jobs are worth it because you can watch tiktok

Society is better! SMH.
Old 09-30-2021, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People wouldn't be so depressed if they didn't have to start a fortune 500 company to feel the same level of fulfillment a wooden hay fork maker would feel his entire life.

Science and tocology is hell and the work of Satan.
We have hit the point where the governments ar deliberately breaking and killing and poisoning it's soldiers and cannibalizing itself.

We haven't hit the point where they are unable to keep the soldiers in check in a maze. When that point is reached its going to be entertaining AF.
I give it 7 years.

(My feets r on the ground nows)
Last edited by starkind; 09-30-2021 at 11:24 AM..
Old 09-30-2021, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

I bet its the war on drugs not the 1.5 million dollar mortgage on a home in a landlocked state that's our problem.

We'd all be able to comfortably afford that if we didn't have to hide our drug habits we use to numb the dull ache of working for someone else 24 hours a day.
Closed Thread