Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 04:16 PM
Banned

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP
Old 08-25-2015, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Barkingturtle mad
Hey man, take it easy. I'm just pointing out that Empire is challenge-averse. Their actions back this up. Giving them a choice whether or not to accept this proposal is pointless.

Naw, not mad. It's not as if I'm going to start raiding tomorrow -- or ever -- if they all get transferred to Blue. I mean, I've never had a max level character in EQ and I don't intend to start now. I'm also never going to sit in teamspeak with anyone who plays EQ. I've heard recordings. Can't imagine anything worse, tbh. With or without Empire, I'll be playing Red how it's meant to be played: ganking cloth-clad lowbies with my collection of twinks.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonDeliSlicer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP
And your so obsessed with it kid.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:43 PM
Banned

blue hasn't killed Tunare and dey mad
Old 08-25-2015, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man, take it easy. I'm just pointing out that Empire is challenge-averse. Their actions back this up. Giving them a choice whether or not to accept this proposal is pointless.

Naw, not mad. It's not as if I'm going to start raiding tomorrow -- or ever -- if they all get transferred to Blue. I mean, I've never had a max level character in EQ and I don't intend to start now. I'm also never going to sit in teamspeak with anyone who plays EQ. I've heard recordings. Can't imagine anything worse, tbh. With or without Empire, I'll be playing Red how it's meant to be played: ganking cloth-clad lowbies with my collection of twinks.
It sounded like you were mad that Empire is simultaneously the worlds top raiding and pvp guild in Velious era Everquest.

Now it sounds like you are mad that your mom won't buy you a headset to talk with the other nerds.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

Ok so in this challenge he extended. He leveled the playing field for both Red and Blue as far as mechanics in PoG. By Turning off clickies making PVP possible on Blue in PoG only.

You have over 1k players on Blue of that probably 80%+ are of level to go to PoG a good portion have gear far superior to anyone not in Empire and even some of Empire. A lot don't like each other and even more will not want Empire on Blue server so they will pvp to save the loot rotations they have now without another couple hundred mouths to feed.

You have an average of 250-350 players on Red most of which know something about PVP and probably a majority have characters that are a level able to do PoG yes they will try to keep Empire from succeeding but Empire has the superior numbers and gear so should still be able to succeed based off their posts and current achievements.

You should do it just to prove Rogean wrong or not.

I hate to point this out but chances are PoG on blue would crash with the numbers they would have there just trying to prevent Tunare from dying.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you wouldn't have annoyed the staff if you didn't grief everyone off the server so you can avoid actual competitiveness, ensuring yourself uncontested raid mobs. Red has basically turned into a private copy of blue for a single guild, who are afraid of letting anyone else rise to challenge them.

And on top of that you're acting like pve badasses when you aren't.

Red has consistently been a pain in the ass for the staff ever since it was opened. The attitude of the players is abysmal. You've scared off more guides than I can count.

Since you guys seem to think you're so great at PvE, I'm going to issue a challenge.

Tunare has yet to be killed on either server. The first guild to kill it on either server will get 3 Guise of the Deceivers. If Empire loses this challenge, their entire guild will be transferred to blue.

To keep things fair, Growthplane on blue will be loaded with the Red server's ruleset. This means pvp will be enabled with the same rules as red, and mechanics such as duck interrupts will behave the same as red. Additionally, SoulFire, Reaper of the Dead, Prayers of Life, and Ivandyr's hoop will not work in Growthplane.

What say you, Empire? Do you accept the challenge, or will you decline?
idiot learn 2 read
Old 08-25-2015, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

If Empire wins, let them pick 100 players to move from red to blue and allow that many from blue to transfer to red.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 8.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogaine probably played a blue server for 14 years, rolled a lvl 20 wizard on red and figures he knows everything about it.
then ran into silvers, getpants, kuna , sixpack and the Knights Templar

and he quit/hated red since
Old 08-25-2015, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, its laughable to challenge red to a pve race when there are several unclassic custom elements in place to hamper pve. Blue can recharge every pve item, duck cast cheals when a tank swap is needed, infinite clickies, etc etc. These hamstrings were not in place on live and were made specifically for red.

His challenge post is pretty good for the lulz, but why would anyone accept such an imbalanced offer?
luv lethdar , always so wise and charming
Closed Thread