Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 09:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
R99 emulator and r99 rnf are officially dead. Time to play tetris.
You just now realize this? Like a decade after people stopped giving a literal fuck?
Old 02-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol
Old 02-10-2016, 09:33 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

OK, I've found A SOLUTION to these ripping/torn fleshlights. It all depends HOW BAD the cracks propagated. If it's just a crack that's starting to spread out toward the clit of the orifice then one thing you can do is pierce the pussy RIGHT THROUGH THE CRACK, TWICE, horizontally 1cm apart spacing. Make sure there is one pierced right near the end of the crack. YES, i know it sounds crazy but by piercing the clit it "hinders" the crack from propagating/growing further in. This is what i did on mine, i noticed the crack on mine is spreading right at the clit part of it. So i pierced the clit with TWO captive rings 14g (1cm spacing apart from each other), you can use 3/8", 7/16", 1/2". I've chosen rings because i think barbell might not get the job done. I highly recommend you do not pierce it more than once for each piercing, you only have one shot so make it count each time you pierce one it will be permanent.
This is the same concept reinforced concrete. What it does is it holds it in place and give it more strength from total failure of the structure or whatever it is, in this case a fake pussy.

Results: So far the crack stopped growing for a couple of weeks now.

PS DO NOT USE GLUE OR SUPER GLUE, i've cut up a small piece at the end of the fleshlight for some experiments lol. These materials will not hold with GLUE!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2016, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So here's the deal, we fuck pretty much every night and i'm getting pretty fucking tired of using condoms, and she's sick of me having to use them too. She's getting back on bitch control but we're both pretty terrified of possibly having children since i'm at the climax of my life aesthetically, and she's a solid 9.5/10. I don't want that going to waste for a little gremlin. She'd only have to put it in when we're about to fuck, I already own a couple fleshlights and they feel just like the real thing. Some days I might make her wear it the whole day in case of surprise sex.

What do you guys think?
Come down to u district bro...

She's gonna love the girth.

She's gonna love that stretch
Old 02-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyinorganic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come down to u district bro...

She's gonna love the girth.

She's gonna love that stretch
yaa bro i cried a little when i didnt go to gasworks the other week, then u got banned

didnt think i'de ever see you again. i saw some LARPers at marymoor the other day made me think of u
Old 02-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this thread worth posting here again
Old 02-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think this is you irl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has a couple more surgeries before turning into the anime girl of his dreams.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why not put the fleshlight in her asshole? double the pussy.
Or put the ass one in her vag and make double assholes.......different strokes.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Banned

does anyone believe or even ready anything xaanka types?
Old 02-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is enough internet for today.
griefed off the server

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclegrow2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does anyone believe or even ready anything xaanka types?
gay
Closed Thread