Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 08:11 AM
Kobold

If the file you are downloading gets flagged by your anti virus I would not do what iruinedyourday mentions. The correct file does not install. You just unzip(rar) it and go. If you have to use antivirus, just use Microsoft essentials(win7) Windows Defender(win8). Anything else is just bloatware and needs to be uninstalled.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Banned

Haha to each there own.

Well the file that I got from the forum did need to install, you had to make images of the disks and do all that cryptic stuff before you could play. It was not just a Rar file. I wished it was, because I'm not in IT and I hate computers.

So if your confused about why you need to install stuff to get Titanium to work, don't be.

Do what I say if your not a pussy.

Oh also afterword I had to fix a bunch of shit on my computer, like the normal fucked up crap that people would get antivirus to block, so that's probably why yours is going nuts.

I was honestly surprised there wasn't a hosted clean download for a game client, because after all, isn't 100% of this illegal? Like, would that really be crossing the line? I dono. I was going to put my client up up for download for that reason, but now it's been a month and my memory is not good enough to know how to do that.
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 05-28-2014 at 09:33 AM..
Old 05-28-2014, 01:03 PM
Large Rat

just have someone (nice) send you the files with wetransfer, dropbox or something its only like 5 gb or so I believe.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottuned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just have someone (nice) send you the files with wetransfer, dropbox or something its only like 5 gb or so I believe.
PM me (for a virus)

jk no seriously PM me.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

when downloading torrents, click the magnet link. doing otherwise is a great way to infect your pc with something that may end you up in penitentiary.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

That site is pissing me off. After messing around there for a few mins my computer keeps trying to randomly install programs in the background, my homepage and search provider are changed every time I log on. Honestly, as much as I want to try out P1999 it's not worth all this BS.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:17 AM
Kobold

Wow, you are definitely clicking on the wrong links to download it.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That site is pissing me off. After messing around there for a few mins my computer keeps trying to randomly install programs in the background, my homepage and search provider are changed every time I log on. Honestly, as much as I want to try out P1999 it's not worth all this BS.
Sounds like you clicked the wrong "Download Now" I would go ahead and revert your computer before it self destructs lol
Old 05-29-2014, 10:35 AM
Large Rat

I never download any torrents without planning on formatting the next day.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when downloading torrents, click the magnet link. doing otherwise is a great way to infect your pc with something that may end you up in penitentiary.
magnet links do not protect you from malware nor legal action.
Closed Thread