Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 11:29 AM
Kobold

i went to hhk last night and there were mage words on the vendors so i have some hope. there was a 51 chanter killing the gobbies so i just logged to a diff toon and goofed off with my buddy for a while but i will be back this weekend trying to group there.

thanks dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2015, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

My pleasure. Post again if you need mage research info. I had a hard time figuring it out too and eventually became frustrated. But, in the end it's not difficult at all.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where do they drop? I've tried upper guk, MM, unrest, KFC, and EK hounds
They drop pretty commonly in Najena.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:35 AM
Skeleton

I too looked all over for Dimension. Then a friend got one to drop in Upper Guk. I checked the vendor in Grobb nearest the zone-in and found four.
Old 07-26-2015, 10:14 AM
Skeleton

Default Words of Dimension in HK

Tarn Visilin had 20 Words of Dimension when I purchased from him.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I was in a group at the Sarnak fort in Ill Omen last night for the first time and I had 2 words of dominion and 1 word of dimension drop within a couple hours. May have found a decent spot for it. The Sarnaks were dropping all kinds of research stuff for all classes.
Old 08-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://wiki.project1999.com/Words_of_Dimension
Various Zones
  • Random drop from level ~24 mobs
I can personally confirm that the words do drop in MM @ the pond..
Granted seems to be a bit of confusion here with what drops what so I will explain in small details..

The wiki it self is so far off of being anywhere near correct with what level mobs drop what.. IE the "rand drop from lv 24 mobs".. I can find every research spell EXCEPT the words needed for mage pets off of level 14-16 mobs in a specific zone off of the same group of specific mobs

I know that sounds vague.. but believe me when I tell you that I spend some time in MM specifically hunting for these words on 3 different toons and id say after 3-4 hours of grinding there I may find 1 or 2 pages unfortunately.. but I look at it as.. could be worse in regards to waiting on a 8 hour spawn timer to find out it was a PH or the spawn popped and didnt get the drop you were looking for :P At least this way I am gaining exp vs walking away empty handed for a wasted 8 hours - lol

Just be patient in MM youll get your words bud - promise - if anything - hit me up in game and I am sure I will have at least 1 page on one of my toons some where
Closed Thread