Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 09:43 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

rangers literally suck, i think the only thing you can do is delevel them to 20, and even then take a fungi off of it and a non twink rogue can kill the ranger lol.
Old 07-20-2015, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

welcome to red
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-20-2015, 10:00 AM
Banned

welcome to the mind of a broken man called Exed
Old 07-20-2015, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

if it wasn't exed it would be Max or some other psycho. this really isn't some new phenomenon.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-20-2015, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
welcome to the mind of a broken man called Exed
saw exed soloing smugglers in qeynos catacombs the other day.

Instead of spoiling empires plans, he is uncovering devious plots against Antonious Bayle.

Wont lie though this games about having fun, if exed is having fun continue on buddy,
Old 07-20-2015, 10:08 AM
Aviak

i know of a ranger who is low level with epics,though he didnt delvl..he is leveling up to 50-60 id assume.

if you can start a took with epics..why not ?
Old 07-20-2015, 10:09 AM
Aviak

toon*
Old 07-20-2015, 10:11 AM
Banned

Vividly remember a gnome warrior that leveled to 50 or so then de-lvled to like 20 and would run around Gfay all day slaying everyone on rallos zek until he went /LD and I trained him into guards and looted his haste item.
Old 07-20-2015, 10:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dclanskie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings,
I would like to bring up an issue that i'm sure has already been talked about. I understand PvP Player versus Player, all fine and dandy. Twink a character some what so you're a more dangerous person to run into, again, that's all fine and dandy to. But lets be real here, to take say a ranger and level him to 60. Go through raids and the long brutal process of obtaining those awesome epics *Swiftwind and Earthcaller* i believe they're called. So now this ranger is just about done it all! feels great, strong and proud and more than equipped enough to give fellow 60s a great run for their money. NOPE! instead, lets throw all pride and honor out the effin window and go repeatedly die until he has reached the sweet 20s again. Then goes out and literally hunts down other level 20s to slaughter them. It's not PvP, that is straight up slaughter. The poor guy has a better chance of taking a hill giant by himself rather than fend off the epic geared ranger...

GMs, can nothing be done about this? It's an exploit, nothing short of cheating to go and ruin others gaming experience.

Just tonight i was on, grouped with my father (Cleric) my brother (mage) me being a druid. Exping having a great time when an epic geared ranger starts tearing me a new one. We all tried everything we could to take him down. After a while of trying we all ran out of mana and only got him to 80%. Had no choice but to zone and gate asap to get away from this guy who should be out partaking in lvl 60 pvp. Not out prancing around to purposely go grief other players.
WAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA

OR

get a few lvls at 360%xp bonus and never worry about him again?
Old 07-20-2015, 10:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dclanskie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings,
I would like to bring up an issue that i'm sure has already been talked about. I understand PvP Player versus Player, all fine and dandy. Twink a character some what so you're a more dangerous person to run into, again, that's all fine and dandy to. But lets be real here, to take say a ranger and level him to 60. Go through raids and the long brutal process of obtaining those awesome epics *Swiftwind and Earthcaller* i believe they're called. So now this ranger is just about done it all! feels great, strong and proud and more than equipped enough to give fellow 60s a great run for their money. NOPE! instead, lets throw all pride and honor out the effin window and go repeatedly die until he has reached the sweet 20s again. Then goes out and literally hunts down other level 20s to slaughter them. It's not PvP, that is straight up slaughter. The poor guy has a better chance of taking a hill giant by himself rather than fend off the epic geared ranger...

GMs, can nothing be done about this? It's an exploit, nothing short of cheating to go and ruin others gaming experience.

Just tonight i was on, grouped with my father (Cleric) my brother (mage) me being a druid. Exping having a great time when an epic geared ranger starts tearing me a new one. We all tried everything we could to take him down. After a while of trying we all ran out of mana and only got him to 80%. Had no choice but to zone and gate asap to get away from this guy who should be out partaking in lvl 60 pvp. Not out prancing around to purposely go grief other players.
Shits classic
Closed Thread