Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Banned

learn2play
Old 01-13-2016, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Came here hoping there was lots of other places like the safe room in Kurns tower.
Will pontificate whether I am disappointed.
Same. Downboats inc...
Old 01-13-2016, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also - as relates to OP - sounds like you were probably being a huge as$hole is why you were banned. You don't typically get in trouble for honest mistakes
That depends entirely on how stoned as fuck Sirken is at the time, and whether he's showing off in a stream or just doing the GM thing.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a potato .

Old 01-13-2016, 03:34 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-13-2016, 03:46 PM
Kobold

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Quote:
According to Robert Hughes in The Fatal
Shore, the population of England and Wales, which had remained steady at 6 million from 1700 to 1740, began rising considerably after 1740. By the time of the American Revolution, London was overcrowded, filled with the unemployed, and flooded with cheap gin. Poverty, social injustice, child labor, harsh and dirty living conditions an
d long working hours were prevalent in 19th-century Britain. Dickens' novels perhaps best illustrate this; even some government officials were horrified by what they saw. Only in 1833 and 184
were the first general laws a[COL[QUOTE]OR="DarkSlateGray"]gainst child labour (the Factory Acts) passed in the United Kingdom. Crime had
become a major problem and in 1784 a French observer noted that "from sunset to dawn the environs of London became the patrimony of brigands
for twenty miles around."
[/COLOR]
Each parish had a watchman, but British cities did not have police forces in the modern
Quote:
sense. Jeremy Bentham avidly promoted the idea of a circular prison, but the penitentiary was se
Quote:
e
Quote:
n by many government officials as a peculiarly American concept. Virtually all malefactors were caught by informers or denounced to the local court by their victims. Pursuant to the
so-called "B
Quote:
loody Code", by the 1770s there were 222 crimes in Britain which carried the[SIZE=
"7"] death penalty, almost all of which were crimes against property. These included such offences as the stealing of goods worth over 5 shillings, the cutting down of a tree, the theft of an animal, even the theft of a rabbit fro
Quote:
m a[/SIZE]
Quote:
rabbit warren.
Quote:
The Industrial Revolution led to an increase in petty crime due to the economic displacement of much of the population, building pressure on the government to find an alternative to confinement in overcro[B]wded gaols. The situation was so dire that hulks left over from
the Seven Years' War were used as makesh
ift floating prisons. Eight of every 10 prisoners were in jail for theft. The Bloody Code was gradually rescinded in the 1800s because judges and juries considered its punish
ments to
Quote:
o ha[U]rsh. Since lawmakers still wanted punishments to deter potential criminals, they increasingly applied transportation as a more humane alternative to execution. Transportation had been applied as a punishment for both m[/
Quote:
B]ajor and petty crimes since the seventeenth century. Around 60,000 convicts were transported t[/QUOT
E]o the British colonies in North America in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Transportation to the Americas ceased following Britain's defeat in the American
Quote:
Revolutionary
War.
[/QUO[
/U]TE]
Old 01-13-2016, 04:09 PM
Banned

Holy shit neno, will you share your prescriptions with me?
Old 01-13-2016, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit neno, will you share your prescriptions with me?
He's on some serious shit.

Probably Krokodil.
Old 01-13-2016, 06:22 PM
Banned

аууу lмдю
Old 01-13-2016, 09:17 PM
Banned

Maybe its because your a certain race or a douche bag
Closed Thread