Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a pretty epic dumb fuck if you think "weapon delay doesn't affect proc rate" is a troll post. Keep being a terrible gm/mod
Quote:
Banned
Quote:
Banned
Quote:
Banned
Quote:
Banned
Quote:
Banned
I normally don't like to "dick-ride" on the GM's, but this made my day. Uthgaard 1, Reiker 0.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 09-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a pretty epic dumb fuck if you think "weapon delay doesn't affect proc rate" is a troll post. Keep being a terrible gm/mod
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apostrophes used as if they're needed as indicators of plurality directly before calling people morons.

I fucking love that shit.
O nos an grammer errer.

Go blog more private shit and then get upset when it's read.

And alawen is a moron, you don't need correct grammar to see that. And he looks like a pedo, eh wonton?
Old 09-18-2010, 09:40 PM
Banned

Yeah, right Wonton? He looks like a pedo! And he looks gay! A gay pedo! Heh, heh!!

Hey Wonton, did you know that Girth is the MA in IB?

Hai guyz... guyz... hai!!!
Old 09-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
O nos an grammer errer.

Go blog more private shit and then get upset when it's read.

And alawen is a moron, you don't need correct grammar to see that. And he looks like a pedo, eh wonton?
When you're insulting someone else, you damned well better spell your shit right when you're calling them stupid.

Spelling is about the easiest thing to do. If you can't handle that...yer a moran. (I made it an easy pill to swallow for you people.)

Typos are forgivable. As are genuine mistakes. There is no excuse for not being able to spell in your native tongue, though.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

When you're writing a paragraph, you damned well better know what you're talking about.
That's not a misspelled word, it's a punctuation error...moron.

Alawen maybe if you had raided more you would know what roles people do in the guild.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And he looks gay! A gay pedo!
I agree, you do look gay as well.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you're writing a paragraph, you damned well better know what you're talking about.
That's not a misspelled word, it's a punctuation error...moron.

Alawen maybe if you had raided more you would know what roles people do in the guild.
Shut your whore mouth, maybe if you played better and had a shred of awareness, you wouldn't have been steamrolled by my character in Sol B and any other zone I decided to fuck with people in.

I don't like Alawen, but at least he trolls better and isn't a knuckle-dragging troglodyte like you my friend.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut your whore mouth, maybe if you played better and had a shred of awareness, you wouldn't have been steamrolled by my character in Sol B and any other zone I decided to fuck with people in.

I don't like Alawen, but at least he trolls better and isn't a knuckle-dragging troglodyte like you my friend.
You never once killed me, but ok. I've seen trailer trash that looks more presentable than you, take a shower you dirty piece of shit.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
You never once killed me, but ok. I've seen trailer trash that looks more presentable than you, take a shower you dirty piece of shit.
More or less talking about your guild in general, but hey we all can't be filthy hipsters and score chicks on the reg, so sorry bro that you're too clean cut to be hip.
Closed Thread