Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 10:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
civilian shot civilian.... live
I need details

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 09-21-2016, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

lmao dude just called em 'brotesters' on the live stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 09-21-2016, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...nap-story.html

'The governor announced he has initiated efforts to deploy the National Guard and state troopers to help quell the violence, which has raged for the past two nights in Charlotte in response to the death of 43-year-old'
Old 09-22-2016, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Pretty dissappointed that i have not been able to find any "protestors" livestreams...

ustream looks like it has become a pile of crap...

oh well ... peace
Old 09-22-2016, 01:34 AM
Banned

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -

The Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department continued to withhold video from police body cameras and dash cameras Wednesday that contain footage surrounding the moments a police officer shot and killed Keith Lamont Scott in the parking lot of a University City-area apartment complex.

Police say Scott was shot as he attempted to get out of his car with a gun in his hand. His family disputes that, saying he was in his car reading a book while he waited for his son to come home from school.

At a press conference Wednesday morning, CMPD Chief Kerr Putney said his department would not release the video.

Sooooo...

I'm going to wait until I see that video to make up my mind. See I'm not one of those idiots that hears "cop" and "black man shot" and assume I know exactly what happened. We have too many of those these days.
Old 09-22-2016, 02:13 AM
Banned

From what I can tell, the entire protest is based on the fact that the cops refused to release the video indefinitely under <enter some bullshit statute here>

So we give them all car and body cams to insure us that they are doing things by the book...and then they refuse to release the video...

I couldn't have planned a better way to start a riot at this point.

Edit: so apparently starting Oct 1. it will be illegal to release a bodycam video without a court order in this wonderful state...cool laws you guys have. The good news is we might get to see this video before the law goes into effect.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-22-2016 at 02:27 AM..
Old 09-22-2016, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need details
Simple. The George Soros army on the march again. Same this time as last time, no real reason needed for them. Soros and his people in leadership really need to be arrested on charges of high treason. Also 0bama impeached (swiftly) and HRC locked up.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:00 AM
Fire Giant

Look at all these muslim refugees raping and stealing in euro..

Oh, wait, sorry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 09-22-2016, 05:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simple. The George Soros army on the march again. Same this time as last time, no real reason needed for them. Soros and his people in leadership really need to be arrested on charges of high treason. Also 0bama impeached (swiftly) and HRC locked up.
Fact is the Reagan era had other consequences. Its called poison tree.

When we declared as a nation that "Greed is good" during the 1980 Reagan era, we lost the ability to judge others for committing white-collar crimes or getting ahead.

More importantly, it established a class of elites. Wallstreet is still borderline untouchable, as are the banks. And Clinton and the Foundation is no different.

The AG Loretta Lynch is just another affirmative action girl along for the ride. She will take her cut when the time comes in the form of a donation, vacation, or house sold to her for a certain low price.

America is capitalist, for all its faults. And the Daywolf's are just going to have to accept the new normal that began in the Reagan era. We lost the ability as a people (meaning, the masses) to judge anyone in high-society. The classes were cemented, and Reagan went to war for the elites for the very first time in history he went public with it. Its time to move forward and accept this.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-22-2016, 06:30 AM
Planar Protector

huh?
All this shiat didn't start under Reagan. It's been around since ... well a long time. But if you want to talk current era, in a way it did start under Reagan, when he was forced to take Bush as VP. This is all 100% globalist garbage, I mean those that are screwing us (e.g. like Soros is HARD core globalist and who funded BLM and house their leader). I ain't accepting anything, because these be chains they wanting to put on us.

They got all these people fooled that are out on the street. When they are done using them, they will be wiped out right along with the rest of us. Their masters don't care about black or gay or muslim or poor, it's about setting a fire and then diving in with the firefighting hose ...to tie everyone up.

better?

And before you ask, yes Soros is a jew, well from a "non-practicing" jewish family. Most jews are that way anyway. I don't know about ZoG, but certainly we have a GoG as in globalist occupational government. They think themselves citizens of the world coming from all nations.
Last edited by Daywolf; 09-22-2016 at 06:42 AM..
Closed Thread