Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 06:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

"After a night in PoHate I like to unwind by thanking the higher-caliber guilds for the loot by bashing them on the boards!"

-Shamaeso

That's you. That's what you say.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:33 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

higher-caliber

*munches on popcorn stifling a gigglesnort*
Old 03-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

We definitely appreciate the rotting loot and it would have been reciprocated.

Carry on the rest of you...
Old 03-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Sarnak

is that it?

Ugh today is going to be a long long day at work .... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Fire Giant

I'm not going to get into flaming or what not, but I think a lot of people from both guilds know me pretty well and consider me a friend (or at least friendly). I'm actually really surprised that a post like this popped up. I thought both guilds acted rather friendly for the majority of the time. At first there was some confusion and certainly stolen pulls on both sides... Not pointing fingers but there was one definitely instance in which Asteroid tore a banshee off me... and I'm sure we probably jacked a few pulls from you guys... when two guilds are competing for the same mobs, a little cross-over like that is bound to happen.

But like I said, as an IV member, I was obviously with that raid, but also have a lot of friends in GC. I don't think it was anyone's intention on either side to cause drama between the guilds. I know for a fact that aside from maybe a few personal grudges between individual members, IV as a whole regarded GC on rather friendly terms.

Hell, that was one of the funner raids I have been on in EQ with all the joking around and such. "Training" your raid (you know what I mean lol), our Ogre wall infront of Maestro room, or killing that named bard mob "Manis" (he didnt drop anything sadly)... thought everyone was having a pretty good time.

I definitely don't speak for IV or any of it's members, but I personally have not and still don't have any real problem with GC as a whole (Like everyone, I do have my own personal issues with an individual member or two). My loyalty definitely lays with my friends and guild first, but I don't personally have any problems with GC or what went down in hate, and sincerely hope this doesn't turn into something that causes bad blood between anyone.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rize [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"After a night in PoHate I like to unwind by thanking the higher-caliber guilds for the loot by bashing them on the boards!"

-Shamaeso

That's you. That's what you say.
hmm you para-phrased it wrong somehow you worked in higher caliber guilds but IB or Divinity were not there. Did I miss seeing them? All the rotting loots as far as I know one bp was looted by us. so let's stretch out the story and make sure you build yours up enough to make a sane argument everyone will accept.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

Loke is this guy on the left:

http://brooks-wright.net/htms-assets...ay.chinese.jpg
Old 03-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Fire Giant

The blue really brings out the color in my eyes.

That is a really good picture of us though. Good times.

Edit: Not trying to cause waves, but Sham, there were also rogue gloves and *maybe* a Paladin sword.. can't remember for sure.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Aviak

Loke ok did not know you and me are ok i never saw you gank one of my pulls.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamaeso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loke ok did not know you and me are ok i never saw you gank one of my pulls.
Is this a sentence?
Closed Thread