Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2018, 03:17 PM
Banned

you cant argue w/ Rudyard Kipling thats the dog and he agrees with Binyamin Shapiro 100%
Old 11-21-2018, 03:27 PM
Banned

TOMS pledges to give 5 million dollars to "end gun violence"

When they could be donating that to helping america solve this problem, instead theyre donating it to a marketing campaign to get rid of the second amendment.

THIS is why i hate fake liberals.

You dont try to solve the problem you keep throwing money at whatever is on the surface and what you wont be able to change because it's one of the fucking pillars of this country.

He could donate that to helping students tackle mental illness and education, but nope, he donates it to campaigns against the second amendment that just put money in the pockets of protestors and protest organizers.

What a joke.
Old 11-21-2018, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Trump’s defense of Khashoggi’s Saudi murderers will stain him (and America) forever

There has been mounting evidence of the crown prince’s culpability. U.S. intelligence officials have said MBS, as the crown prince is called, plotted to lure Khashoggi from his home in Virginia back to Saudi Arabia to detain him. Close advisers to the crown prince, including the notorious Saud al-Qahtani, have been directly implicated in the murder. Analysts and officials from around the world have said that such an extensive operation could not have happened without the crown prince’s knowledge. A State Department official said it is “blindingly obvious” that MBS ordered Khashoggi’s killing. Despite all of this, President Trump has repeated that MBS has denied the killing. Over the weekend, he called the CIA report “premature.” Trump refuses to personally listen to the audio tape of Khashoggi’s killing, but admits that the tape is vicious.

In a juvenile, clumsy White House statement on Tuesday full of falsehoods, Trump repeated the Saudi lie that Jamal was an “enemy of a state” and that the “United States would stand steadfastly by Saudi Arabia,” even though its regime lured, killed and dismembered a peaceful Post op-ed writer who lived in Virginia.

In effect, Trump is doing his best to help the Saudi regime get away with the murder of a U.S. resident and one of the Arab world’s most prominent writers. If the administration continues down this path, it will further destroy whatever is left of America’s moral credibility on global human rights and freedom of expression. It puts truth-seekers and journalists who dare challenge the Saudi regime and other intolerant governments in grave danger, no matter where they live. Trump’s refusal to act gives a symbolic green light to the young, power-drunk Mohammed bin Salman so he can continue his reckless exploits in Saudi Arabia and the Arab world, for possibly the next 40 to 50 years, and face zero consequences.
It's a good article in some ways. Pointing out what should be obvious about what kind of message it sends to be complacent in murder for money (that we are a unjust empire, not much better than the USSR or Nazis).

The only problem is the article, is the focus on Trump; as if he is the only complacent man in America with Saudi Arbia's atrocities. And that's much all Trump voters need to drop the issue. Some thin vernier of bias among Trump to discard every factual statement about his current horrible decision on this topic (and several others).

Remember, its not just liberals being idiots. Its more about conservative democrats warring with conservative republicans over their fake black and white world views. Neither are true, Capitalist Christianity or Multi-cultural Relativism.

Conservatives are not the enemy of humanity or anything. It's just their a real pain in the ass when your trying to change something that's been around a long time that is clearly not working at all.

Quote:
Statement from President Donald J. Trump on Standing with Saudi Arabia

That being said, we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran. The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region. It is our paramount goal to fully eliminate the threat of terrorism throughout the world!

I understand there are members of Congress who, for political or other reasons, would like to go in a different direction – and they are free to do so. I will consider whatever ideas are presented to me, but only if they are consistent with the absolute security and safety of America. After the United States, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation in the world. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to my requests to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels – so important for the world. As President of the United States I intend to ensure that, in a very dangerous world, America is pursuing its national interests and vigorously contesting countries that wish to do us harm. Very simply it is called America First!
Trumps side of the story is we need oil to be cheaper because its "important to our economy" -- in the same breathe though...its really important that we fight Iran instead of working with them...

This isn't about "the economy" or "our very important fight against Iran." This is about certain oil companies bottom-line. It's my belief that our law makers in many cases are genuinely too stupid to understand this. They actually believe we need to assassinate this or that guy or topple this or that government to ensure America has oil...
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-21-2018 at 04:06 PM..
Old 11-21-2018, 03:58 PM
Banned

100$ says the next president runs a campaign that THEY will not bow down to Saudi Arabia..and when they get elected, they bow down to saudi arabia.

You can talk politics all you want, all day long.

At the end of the day its the person with the money that wins.

This is why social justice will always be an uphill battle that seems to never end.

Because you're asking humans to stop following the money and start following your good intentions.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:12 PM
Banned

Trump got into a twitter fight with a Saudi prince before

I'm guessing it wasn't Trump's choice to play nice with Saudi Arabia
Old 11-21-2018, 04:20 PM
Banned

Its like the TSA

Sure we'd like to get rid of it...

But why didnt we under 8 years of pragmatic liberal leadership?

Oh yeah, because it directly employ's 80,000 people... So no president is going to be the guy that makes 80,000 people lose their job.

Same goes for oil, what like 80% of the worlds oil comes from SA?

Nobody wants to create the devistating effect it'd have on our, and the worlds, economy if you did what the people on social media thought we should do with SA

The economists control this stuff. This is globalization. This is what a global utopia looks like.

In a globalist society you have to take what the bad people give you, if they control the land where your gold comes from.

If we were nationalists and relied heavily on our own oil then we could let SA go fuck itself.

But no, we're globalists. And the globalists control everything.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100$ says the next president runs a campaign that THEY will not bow down to Saudi Arabia..and when they get elected, they bow down to saudi arabia.

You can talk politics all you want, all day long.

At the end of the day its the person with the money that wins.

This is why social justice will always be an uphill battle that seems to never end.

Because you're asking humans to stop following the money and start following your good intentions.
I would say conservatives that tell the vast majority of people that their problems are their fault and they don't deserve money -- is "asking humans to stop following the money."

Finance took over at some point because they knew more about money than most people (go figure). This is why interest rates have been creeping up for ever, and everything is getting hollowed out and outsourced. But that like, started with the 80s...it really has not been going on that long. This idea that it has always been and always will be a world where a few owners control the vast majority of wealth...what a heroic assumption.

I think people -- now that they catching up to this big financial hoax -- will start following the money FOR THEMSELVES. Not a few billionaires. And by a few I mean like 200,000. There are 200,000 people or so with more money than they ever need in this country. WOW. Maybe that's where the money went? Given that our economy is still the same size of the global economy it was in the post war era if you account for international corporations (that are basically US companies).
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-21-2018 at 04:33 PM..
Old 11-21-2018, 05:04 PM
Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"finance took over at some point"

Id like to introduce you to a little thing called the catholic church.

Or before that maybe you want to take it up with the greeks?

"Finance took over"

lmao blames conservs

hahahahahhahaa oh man that is TOO Much for a wednessday afternoon.

My sides.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Today my wife asked me, after watching Apocalypto, why minorities are so mad at white people when everyone has enslaved each other at one point, even africans?

My face:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Let the redpilling begin. This is good progress considering she was educated in elite bay area hippy schools and when I met her she thought white people couldn't be racist because racism is only racism if you have power, and she believed in the wage gap.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today my wife asked me, after watching Apocalypto, why minorities are so mad at white people when everyone has enslaved each other at one point, even africans?

My face:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Let the redpilling begin. This is good progress considering she was educated in elite bay area schools and when I met her she thought white people couldn't be racist because racism is only racism if you have power.
sounds like ur runningh a real tite ship over there spongelord
Closed Thread