Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2022, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better arm yourself and start shooting wildly at perceived race traitors eating in various restaurants and delicatessens, Jib.
Why are your suggestions kill myself, arm myself, and start shooting?

Can we have a serious conversation about this behavior? Are you not ok?
Old 05-01-2022, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that a yes?

Or are you dumb enough to actually believe "russians" planted fake emails on Hunter's laptop so when he stupidly left it at a repair shop their master plan would be hatched
Are you stupid enough to believe Hilary’s email server had the Russian conspiracy pizzeria e-mails when they hacked it and they weren’t added by a stupid Russian operative trying to call himself the Guiffer 2.0

Are you stupid enough to pretend the Russian disinformation campaign couldn’t just make up the emails on the fly again and say they were on the Laptop). And I say Russian, because it has already been shown Trump supporters like Baler/Ooloo are too stupid to make a fake email that had any credibility even when the bar is already set so low to child sex dungeons in pizza shop was enough to fool you idiots.

Yes the same sad routine failed a second time probably because the Russian budget was going into the monument blunder they were planing for the invasion of Ukraine. Just happy the Russian disinformation will have a harder time holding your Trumpards hands as you are already changing chants from F Joe to let’s go B…. You morons!
Last edited by Botten; 05-01-2022 at 06:01 PM..
Old 05-01-2022, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Lmao botten. Yes, "russian disinformation" is both the cause of and solution to all of your party's problems!
Old 05-01-2022, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Botten is German dude

Is everyone you guys disagree with automatically a democrat ?
Old 05-01-2022, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Straightforward questions you guys still won't answer: Is it okay to compete against women in sports if you have a cock? Yes or no?

Is it okay to remove the breasts of a 13 year old girl because she doesn't "feel comfortable" with them?

Is it okay to kill a perfectly healthy 6 month old baby in the womb for no reason other than the regret of the parents? If so, why is it not okay for them to kill a 1 day old baby, post-womb? Or is that okay too?

Just waitin' for clear answers here and eating popcorn in the meantime.
Last edited by Ooloo; 05-01-2022 at 06:26 PM..
Old 05-01-2022, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Straightforward questions you guys still won't answer: Is it okay to compete against women in sports if you have a cock? Yes or no?
It's fine if the various treatments and chirurgeries make you as bad at sports as they are. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Equal Protection go brrr.
Old 05-01-2022, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten is German dude

Is everyone you guys disagree with automatically a democrat ?
Haha, okay. I guess he can't have an opinion on politics outside his own country. The UK, for example, NEVERRRRRR weighs in on us politics amirite!

(he sounds exactly verbatim like a US leftist, who cares where he's from?)
Old 05-01-2022, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's fine if the various treatments and chirurgeries make you as bad at sports as they are. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Equal Protection go brrr.
I mean, yes, I agree! It would be fine if the barbaric dismemberment and poisonous tinkering with fundamental hormones made males as bad at sports as females, but they unfortunately still have a gigantic advantage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. In fact, that's kinda the whole point [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Even the Williams sisters were like "Uh yeah we don't wanna play against dudes cause they'd kick our ass". I guess they are right wing!
Last edited by Ooloo; 05-01-2022 at 06:52 PM..
Old 05-01-2022, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao botten. Yes, "russian disinformation" is both the cause of and solution to all of your party's problems!
You tell me. Your party has been found to blindly believe in Russian disinformation no matter how stupid it is.

The only one to have made up their own conspiracies theories is Marjorie Greene and you guys think she is a Fing genius.

Watch out Jewish space lasers are out to get you, according to her.

And Ooloo nice Russian whataboutism. When losing an arguement resort to Whataboutism to change the subject to something absurd. You really are drinking in the koolaid.

Been on these boards for a very very long time and seen a lot of you banned only to make secondary accounts. If calling me German is your best insult… meh…seriously.
Last edited by Botten; 05-01-2022 at 07:03 PM..
Old 05-01-2022, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Here's a thought experiment:

You're born a female in a family of 4 older brothers and a single father. You strive for years to defy all gender expectations and beat all your brothers at all the sports. You earn a spot on the penn state swim team. Then lia thomas comes in with his gigantic caveman body and says "oh no i feel confoooosed!" and just completely smashes your dreams, and shames you into celebrating it.

Who is the victim here guys?!
Closed Thread